BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

This mascara has a milk and conditioning formula with no lacquers, shellac or petroleum-based products.  If you haven t been able to wear mascara due to sensitivity, try ours.  Not only is it water resistant, it contains algae extracts which condition and protect lashes to reduce splitting and breakage.  Lengthening mascara has wheat protein to curl lashes and triple-length natural cellulose fibers to lengthen and thicken. Product not tested on animals

Rosalie S.
I LOVE this mascara and what it does for my eyelashes. Paired with the primer it is one deadly duo however even without the primer you'll get some pretty gnarled lashes, just expect to spend a little extra time getting there by layering. Fantastic but a little pricey which would knock it down a star or two if it weren't the best mascara I've used.
Jazmin W.
The mascara works. It does it's job but that's it. I believe it costs too much and does too little. I've used $5 mascara that works much better. Other than the mascara this company is great and I would recommend Jane Iredale to anyone.
Justine A.
1920 reviews
I love this mascara. I am a big fan of Jane Iredale in general. This mascara was super gentle and I love the way it makes my lashes look.
Jennifer R.
Olney, IL
Review for: Navy more...
This product works. I'm not gonna lie, its not the best. I don't like the smell it has to it. If they fixed it, it would be the best.
Emilie T.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Purelash Lengthening Mascara Jet Black 0.25 fl oz more...
Nope. Nope. Maybe the new version with the new brush makes it better, but this does absolutely nothing but paint your lashes.
Kaitlin F.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Jet Black more...
Love this! I purchased this at a local spa and it was my first mascara that didn't cause my eyes to burn. It is also super effective and lasts long. I need to replace it because like all mascaras, it started to cake in a little over a year. I love the whole Jane Iredale line!