BY JANE IREDALE

This mascara has a milk and conditioning formula with no lacquers, shellac or petroleum-based products.  If you haven t been able to wear mascara due to sensitivity, try ours.  Not only is it water resistant, it contains algae extracts which condition and protect lashes to reduce splitting and breakage.  Lengthening mascara has wheat protein to curl lashes and triple-length natural cellulose fibers to lengthen and thicken. Product not tested on animals see more...

Rosalie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this mascara and what it does for my eyelashes. Paired with the primer it is one deadly duo however even without the primer you'll get some pretty gnarled lashes, just expect to spend a little extra time getting there by layering. Fantastic but a little pricey which would knock it down a star or two if it weren't the best mascara I've used.
Jazmin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mascara works. It does it's job but that's it. I believe it costs too much and does too little. I've used $5 mascara that works much better. Other than the mascara this company is great and I would recommend Jane Iredale to anyone.
Justine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. I am a big fan of Jane Iredale in general. This mascara was super gentle and I love the way it makes my lashes look.