Jane Iredale PureLash® Lengthening Mascara

PureLash® Lengthening Mascara

I need a good mascara that doesn’t flake and will give me length and volume. Any suggestions?
Start your review of Jane Iredale PureLash® Lengthening Mascara!
I LOVE this mascara and what it does for my eyelashes. Paired with the primer it is one deadly duo however even without the primer you'll get some pretty gnarled lashes, just expect to spend a little extra time getting there by layering. Fantastic but a little pricey which would knock it down a star or two if it weren't the best mascara I've used.
I was gifted this for Christmas. This is the first time I have used this brand, and so far so good. I like the way that it makes my lashes look and it also comes off very easy with my make up remover. Jane Iredale PureLash® Lengthening Mascara.
Beckley, WV
Loved the idea of natural makeup. In reality, this mascara look natural as if you don’t have anything on at all. The brush is very flimsy. I thought it would bend and break off when reinserting it. It’s that flimsy. I returned it.
Houston
This mascara is wonderful because it nourishes the lashes as you wear it. It does not smear or flake, and lasts all day long. It removes easily when you are The brown color is flattering with every skin tone and eye color. This brand is fabulous. There is skincare in each cosmetic formulation, which is a big bonus! This clean beauty brand has been in business since 1994 and they are used by many dermatologists and cosmetology surgeons.
Nope. Nope. Maybe the new version with the new brush makes it better, but this does absolutely nothing but paint your lashes.
3,030 reviews
I love this mascara. I am a big fan of Jane Iredale in general. This mascara was super gentle and I love the way it makes my lashes look.
Olney, IL
This product works. I'm not gonna lie, its not the best. I don't like the smell it has to it. If they fixed it, it would be the best.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
I really struggle with spending good money on mascara. I always expect it to work wonders & find that it’s all the same. I purchased Jane Iredale’s mascara the same day I bought all other products from them. I used it & it was fine but I haven’t bought it again.
Oak Park, MI
I like this mascara but it is not my favorite. I like that it is a clean makeup brand but the mascara does not do anything for my lashes. It just coats the lashes with color, it does not lengthen the hairs at all. I would not purchase it again.
Pennsylvania
One of their more basic mascaras! Definitely need the lash extender and conditioner as these mascaras are drying on the lashes and begin to make your lashes weak and brittle.