Pascale C.
saint-constant

how do you have it free? like in a vox pop box

Kalindy U.
Kalindy U.
Edmonton, AB
Me pls! Light
1 year, 1 month ago
Oh yes I also referred people to sign up with my referral link, so ask friends/family to sign up. Or post your referral link online....
1 year, 1 month ago
I got the Jane Iredale Pure & Simple Makeup Kit free to test and review, because I have been active on the app like reviewing stuff, unlocking badges, creating a list, asking/answering questions. I also communicate with them through social media not sure if that's what is helping me out to get in on free campaigns, but yes I always like/comment on their social media pages. I also participate in Twitter parties, I finally won a megavoxbox on Twitter after 5 months of participating, so do not give up.
Jess M.
Jess M.
Beechhurst, NY
1 year, 1 month ago
A free vox box was sent out !