BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

Nourish, protect and soothe your skin with this broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen for body, face and scalp. Water-resistant up to 40 minutes.

• A dry sunscreen for face and body without chemical sunscreen actives.
  • SPF 30 broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sun protection.
  • Water resistant to 40 minutes.
  • Can be used on sunburn to help calm and soothe the skin.

How to Use:

Apply generously to body, face and scalp for sun protection. Use included sponge applicator by patting first and then gently gliding across body, or apply using a brush.

Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 17%. Ingredients: Mica, Montmorillonite, Boron Nitride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

Lee Ann B.
Allison Park , PA
Review for: Translucent more...
I keep this product in my car and always have it handy for when I find myself or he kids outside with out sunscreen. This easy sponge applicator dusts a layer of lightweight powder that even the kids don’t protest too much to. A great, no mess product.
Sam M.
Menasha
Review for: Translucent more...
This is the coolest product I have ever used! I wear it on hikes and every day! Works well on top of my other makeup and I use it on my collar bones and shoulders too! Must have in summer!
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Translucent more...
I work at a derm office and we sell this full line. This is the one product I won't live with out. I use it on the part in my hair. No matter what I do to try to stop it I get a sun burn there all the time in the summer. Other products made my hair greasy but not this. I love it and keep it in my purse it's a bit pricey but you use so little and it has a 24 month life. Skin cancer is nothing to mess with so this product is a must have for me.
Alison B.
This dry sunscreen is really great especially for people who don't like to wear creamy sunblocks. The SPF 30 is enough for daily wear with titanium dioxide of 17% it's also good for people who can't use chemicals sunblocks I like the travel friendly jar and Sponge packaging which makes it easy to take with you in a purse or tote. It has a where time of about 40 minutes but it's easy to use for touch-ups just about anywhere it's a new must haves for summer and since it doesn't have any color anyone could wear it it's translucent
member-41824
I love this easy to apply sunscreen.  I use the shade "suntan", which is a pretty sunkissed color and super easy to apply.  If I am on vacation, I take it with me to the pool as it is easy to reapply as needed and keeps my face looking flawless and protected from the sun.  It is a mineral base powder and the little buff sponge attached allows you to apply without loosing powder or making a mess.  Just swirl it around to smooth out the color and you get a clean fresh sunkissed glow.  Sometimes I even use it without ant makeup and it looks great.  I highly recommend this product. Pretty much love all of Jane Iredale's products.
Emily M.
Kapolei, HI
I love this powder. I spend a lot of time in the sun, and needed a reliable sunscreen makeup. Not only does this ensure I don't have that oily look, it keeps my face fresh looking without chemicals. I will continue using this brand, and product, for my mineral makeup needs!
morgan l.
Redding
My dermatologist recommended me this product for the summertime. And to be honest, I am really glad she did. There is no greasy feeling of wearing sunscreen, instead it is lightweight and you can’t even tell you have sunscreen on. It is mess free and easy to use, and the best part is it doesn’t clog your pores!
Katelin P.
Happy Valley
Review for: Traslucent more...
I love this product because it not the usual Greasy face sunscreen! J love that it's a powder and I love that it has color in it for a little bit of coverage! The only thing I don't like is the applicator top I feel like gets dirty and I don't know how to clean it!
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Review for: Translucent more...
I have lupus as well as precancerous moles & extremely pale skin, so I wear sunscreen constantly when I have to be out in the sun. This is such an easy way to apply SPF rather than having to spray or lather it on my face. It is pricey so a little goes a long way.
I love Jane Iredale's skincare/makeup line specifically because it has the same coverage minus the unwanted chemicals.
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
Jane Iredale makes amazing products in general. They are sold in medical offices (dermatologist, plastic surgeon, MedSpa) because they are specifically made for pre and post op skin. They are healthy for the skin, antibacterial and absolutely beautiful! The dry sunscreen is genius!! We all know we should be reapplying sunscreen throughout the day but thats impossible to do on our faces when we have been so much effort in to our makeup for the day, so being able to just dust it on is so amazing!
Angela M.
How does this product feel on the skin?
Amanda F.
Is this weightless?
Dana F.
Oakdale, MN
Has anyone used this? Does it actually work? I love the idea of a sunscreen that isn't greasy and won't mess up my makeup.
Dana F.