BY JANE IREDALE

Translucent Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and UVA P+++ protection that is water resistant for up to 40 minutes. Powder-Me SPF can be used on the body, face and scalp for a UVB/UVA SPF 30 protection. It contains titanium dioxide and a natural clay dried in the sun and is completely free of contaminants and atmospheric pollutants. Features and benefits: Available in three shades: Translucent, Tanned and. New Golden. Skin Cancer Foundation recommended. Ideal for face, scalp and body. Doesn t. see more...

Alison B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This dry sunscreen is really great especially for people who don't like to wear creamy sunblocks. The SPF 30 is enough for daily wear with titanium dioxide of 17% it's also good for people who can't use chemicals sunblocks I like the travel friendly jar and Sponge packaging which makes it easy to take with you in a purse or tote. It has a where time of about 40 minutes but it's easy to use for touch-ups just about anywhere it's a new must haves for summer and since it doesn't have any color anyone could wear it it's translucent
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
I am  a fan, made my skin very dry and I have very oily skin just be careful !! Oh muy god You should try it!!! :D
Rocio R.
Bell Gardens, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am definitely not a fan, made my skin very dry and I have very oily skin just be careful when using their products any powder product I have tried has caused major dryness and flakiness to my face :(
Samantha J.
Spokane, WA
Jane Iredale makes amazing products in general. They are sold in medical offices (dermatologist, plastic surgeon, MedSpa) because they are specifically made for pre and post op skin. They are healthy for the skin, antibacterial and absolutely beautiful! The dry sunscreen is genius!! We all know we should be reapplying sunscreen throughout the day but thats impossible to do on our faces when we have been so much effort in to our makeup for the day, so being able to just dust it on is so amazing!
Lizabeth G.
san jose, CA
i wonder how thick this powder is