BY JANE IREDALE

Pony and Goat Hair:  Use with our loose powders Our brushes have been designed to be as effective and as gentle on the skin as possible.  We have used only the best materials available.  All our natural hair brushes are hand-tied, so only the softest part of the hair touches your skin. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I actually hate these brushes so much. I have about a dozen of them that were left to me for my organization's theater makeup. The brushes are rough and the bristles destroy any type of pressed powders. I don't recommend these to anyone.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shockingly a good find! I was on holiday at the Borgata hotel/spa and I had forgotten my entire brush kit. Once I had already arrived I realized this and panicked. Thankfully the spa in the hotel carried this line of brushes and it was my only option for brushes. So I was skeptical of the quality and performance of this brand because I never heard of it and I left my Bobbi brown/MAC/NARS brushes. So I have high brush standards. I ended up getting this brush, an eye brush, fan brush and an angled brush to stand in as my temp kit. Prices were fairly reasonable and let's not forget I had no choice. The next morning when I awoke and it was time for full beat glam makeup I was scared to use this brush. The handle doesn't feel high end but the brush head felt nice. This applied my powders so so well. I was shook. Literally shook. I made this brush bake, contour and set the face. It handled all that and wiped bake away flawlessly and made my blush look pretty as ever. I was blown away. Total mind blow!