BY JANE IREDALE

This is no ordinary facial spritz- it contains pomegranate extract, a powerful antioxidant and UV protector also known to help protect against skin cancer. Also with white tea extract and seaweed extracts, this spray will protect and quench all thirsty skins while it sets the minerals. Its fresh clean fragrance will soothe and uplift you with every spritz, too! Product not tested on animals. see more...

Jane Iredale POMMIST
  • "This hydration must is a must in your makeup bag and I even carry a smaller sample size one in my purse as I love a refresher spritz though the day." in 2 reviews
  • "I never knew I needed a hydration spray until I started using this one, and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "I love how this product hydrates my skin I just bought it a couple weeks ago and I would recommend it to anyone" in 1 review
  • "I start with this spray and bare minerals original foundation it keeps my skin hydrated from the chlorine and flawless all day." in 1 review
Mackenzie C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I absolutely love this product! My aesthetician recommends everything Jane Iredale and when I reached out to her regarding my dry winter skin, she suggested I purchase this and spray on 1. In the morning to Set my makeup and 2. Spray throughout the day for hydration and to touch up makeup/make sure it holds and lasts! First of all, it smells incredible. Second of all, you can really feel it grabbing on to your makeup, and it has saved/prolonged my makeups durability! I have the travel size for my purse and it's perfect for on-the-go touch ups. Although the brand is slightly pricey, I know it is worth it. I would absolutely purchase again!
Suzanne W.
Conway, AR
Since I started working at a spa that sells Jane makeup I decided to give her stuff a try. I am IN LOVE with the Pom mist! It helps set my mineral powder and activates the minerals leaving my skin feeling soft and light. How I ever did my Karyn without it I will never know. This is an amazing product and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wears powder makeup!
Chavelle G.
Clive, IA
This product is the best hydration product on the market! The smell is amazing and it has a lot of organic ingredients. I purchased mine from an esthetician at a local plastic surgeons office. She stated that people it's made of a lot of organic/natural products that it's safe after cosmetic procedures. I buy these by the refill bottles now because I go through them like crazy!
Vikki I.
I love this line but wasn't a fan of this product.
I just couldn't get past the smell. Very overpowering. I also didn't notice a dramatic difference in moisturizing but I do have oily problem skin and this didn't seem to help.
Noelle B.
I love this! Recommended by my dermotologist. Make up goes on flawless and this makes it look even better. Leaves you feeling refreshed too. Set the makeup and can be used throughout the day, when your makeup needs a little pick me up! A good buy.
Trang N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this smells!! Make sure you're an arms length away, that way you get a nice mist. It helps set my powder foundation and gives me a natural look. I use it with Jane Iredale PurePressed Base Refill Pan SPF 20
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA
I love all of their sprays! I love the way they make your skin feel the scents aren't to over bearing and it doesn't leave you wet! It makes your skin look dewy and beautiful! I'd totally recommend this to everyone
Lesly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sad I'm running low on this product but I would really recommend, I leaves my skin feeling refreshed and makeup set I love it
Kait A.
I use this to set my makeup and I absolutely love it. Definitely prefer this over Urban Decay setting spray
Cassandra S.
Cocoa, FL
Great for setting your powder and keeping you hydrated so you are not flakey or dry for use. I think it smells and feels great!
Kate M.
Corinth, NY
How often can this be used?
Kristi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this all natural? Is it good for aging skin?
Nicki D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What type of skin is this best for?
Jayce A.
What is the best way to use this product?
Sarah C.
Southampton, NY
Any type but dry and sensitive!