BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

This is no ordinary facial spritz- it contains pomegranate extract, a powerful antioxidant and UV protector also known to help protect against skin cancer. Also with white tea extract and seaweed extracts, this spray will protect and quench all thirsty skins while it sets the minerals. Its fresh clean fragrance will soothe and uplift you with every spritz, too! Product not tested on animals.

Jane Iredale POMMIST
  • "This product is great! it definitely gets the job done!! it's so hydrating for the skin it feels amazing on" in 3 reviews
  • "This hydration must is a must in your makeup bag and I even carry a smaller sample size one in my purse as I love a refresher spritz though the day." in 2 reviews
  • "I love how this product hydrates my skin I just bought it a couple weeks ago and I would recommend it to anyone" in 1 review
  • "I never knew I needed a hydration spray until I started using this one, and I love it!" in 1 review
  • "I start with this spray and bare minerals original foundation it keeps my skin hydrated from the chlorine and flawless all day." in 1 review
Victoria C.
Hilliard, FL
This is a pretty good spray! It smells amazing but that doesn’t work great for my sensitive skin. It is effective and makes makeup looking natural as it sets. The packaging is nice, I like the metal container.
Megan W.
Summerville, SC
Love this spray! It has a light and refreshing scent, not over powering at all! It’s perfect as a skin refresher or to hydrate and set your powder. Finely misted spray perfectly disperses the product.
Abby M.
This product has an amazing scent and that isn’t too strong or powerful even for those with a sensitive nose. I was impressed with how well it really set my makeup and kept everything together. I recommend this to all my friends and family!
Mackenzie C.
Mamaroneck, NY
I absolutely love this product! My aesthetician recommends everything Jane Iredale and when I reached out to her regarding my dry winter skin, she suggested I purchase this and spray on 1. In the morning to Set my makeup and 2. Spray throughout the day for hydration and to touch up makeup/make sure it holds and lasts! First of all, it smells incredible. Second of all, you can really feel it grabbing on to your makeup, and it has saved/prolonged my makeups durability! I have the travel size for my purse and it's perfect for on-the-go touch ups. Although the brand is slightly pricey, I know it is worth it. I would absolutely purchase again!
BriAnna đź’€.
Resaca, GA
This spray smells incredible(and not overbearing), very similar to her LipDrink chapstick lemonade scent! It really does set into your makeup really well, and helps it last all day. The spray is super hydrating and it really goes a long way. I definitely recommend this to all of you, especially since it is made with natural/organic ingredients!
Suzanne W.
Conway, AR
Since I started working at a spa that sells Jane makeup I decided to give her stuff a try. I am IN LOVE with the Pom mist! It helps set my mineral powder and activates the minerals leaving my skin feeling soft and light. How I ever did my Karyn without it I will never know. This is an amazing product and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wears powder makeup!
Vikki I.
I love this line but wasn't a fan of this product.
I just couldn't get past the smell. Very overpowering. I also didn't notice a dramatic difference in moisturizing but I do have oily problem skin and this didn't seem to help.
Trang N.
I love the way this smells!! Make sure you're an arms length away, that way you get a nice mist. It helps set my powder foundation and gives me a natural look. I use it with Jane Iredale PurePressed® Base Mineral Foundation
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Great spray. I use this on my flocked sponge before I apply my foundation, this helps it go on smoother giving me a flawless look. I also spray this after I finish putting on all ,y makeup to help set it.
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA
I love all of their sprays! I love the way they make your skin feel the scents aren't to over bearing and it doesn't leave you wet! It makes your skin look dewy and beautiful! I'd totally recommend this to everyone
Kate M.
Corinth, NY
How often can this be used?
Nicki D.
What type of skin is this best for?
Kristi V.
Is this all natural? Is it good for aging skin?
Jayce A.
What is the best way to use this product?
Sarah C.
Southampton, NY
Any type but dry and sensitive!