Add a Photo

By JANE IREDALE
#112 in Toners & Astringents
This is no ordinary facial spritz- it contains pomegranate extract, a powerful antioxidant and UV protector also known to help protect against skin cancer. Also with white tea extract and seaweed extracts, this spray will protect and quench all thirsty skins while it sets the minerals. Its fresh clean fragrance will soothe and uplift you with every spritz, too! Product not tested on animals.
Photos (4)
Elaina K.
Elaina K.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this toner so much! I use it to set my models/actors makeup or even just to prep my skin for makeup. It is incredibly refreshing and smells so fresh and soothing. The spf factor is pretty huge. I am often working onset in California in intense heat and sun, and the talent CANNOT get burned or my job gets really tough! 😂
Kevie M.
Kevie M.
Raleigh, NC
I love this spray! I worked with Jane Iredale products at my last job and it smells SO good. They have a few setting/hydrating sprays but pommist was my favorite. It helps lock in your makeup and leave your skin hydrated
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Oswego
The only thing that I don't think I might have can get a w to get my hair done tomorrow and Hsjakskzozzkkssnnan are you not to get a it to you too and I don't have i done got to see my tweets and you have a
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
La Verne , CA
I have to say this mist smells like heaven!!! I love using this to make my face feel cool and fresh! The packaging is cute, they have really improved over the years, I would buy again!
Mallory w.
Mallory w.
Verona, NJ
Smells amazing, sets my makeup and boosts my spf! What else could I ask for ?! And it's all natural! !! It does work best w powider foundation because it takes away the powdery look
Corinth, NY
This is a great product, I currently use so much of this brand. my favorite part is they all have spf in them to help protect your face.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Great mills, MD
This mist is fine and feels amazing! It helps hydrate and lock in moisture as it locks in your make up! It's a must have!!
Kait A.
Kait A.
Dec. 22, 2016, 6:24 a.m.
Review for: Jane Iredale POMMIST, 2 fl oz
I use this to set my makeup and I absolutely love it. Definitely prefer this over Urban Decay setting spray
Ana C.
Ana C.
March 27, 2017, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: Jane Iredale POMMIST, 2 fl oz
I absolutely love this product! My aesthetician recommends everything Jane Iredale and when I reached out to her regarding my dry winter skin, she suggested I purchase this and spray on 1. In the morning to Set my makeup and 2. Spray throughout the day for hydration and to touch up makeup/make sure it holds and lasts! First of all, it smells incredible. Second of all, you can really feel it grabbing on to your makeup, and it has saved/prolonged my makeups durability! I have the travel size for my purse and it's perfect for on-the-go touch ups. Although the brand is slightly pricey, I know it is worth it. I would absolutely purchase again!
Chavelle G.
Chavelle G.
Clive, IA
March 26, 2017, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Jane Iredale POMMIST, 2 fl oz
This product is the best hydration product on the market! The smell is amazing and it has a lot of organic ingredients. I purchased mine from an esthetician at a local plastic surgeons office. She stated that people it's made of a lot of organic/natural products that it's safe after cosmetic procedures. I buy these by the refill bottles now because I go through them like crazy!
Corinth, NY
How often can this be used?
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Is this all natural? Is it good for aging skin?
Nicki D.
Nicki D.
What type of skin is this best for?
Jayce A.
Jayce A.
What is the best way to use this product?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Southampton, NY
Any type but dry and sensitive!