BY JANE IREDALE

jane iredale Hydration Sprays have been reformulated and awarded ECOCERT’s Natural and Organic certification! You'll love their fresh, clean fragrances and you'll love what they do for the health of your skin.

• A facial spritz with the added benefit of Pomegranate Extract, a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radical production caused by sun exposure.
  • Hydrates and conditions all skin types.
  • Use to set the bases and help to conceal pores and fine lines.
  • Delivers powerful antioxidants.

• What things would deter me from purchasing this product?2 Answers
  • It this a face product or body?2 Answers
Brandi S.
This is a great hydrating spray for my ladies whom are extremely active or constantly on the go and need that spritz of hydration! I love the smell it smells just like pomegranate and it allows my makeup to melt into my skin so seamlessly. I love that it gives me hydration as well as keeps my makeup intact for hours!
Cara C.
Kansas City, KS
So, I have never used any type of facial mist (besides setting spray) because I never thought I had a need for it.  After trying this facial mist, I could actually see myself re-purchasing in the future.  Since I have combination/oily skin, I have been using this in the mornings as an alternative to moisturizer.  It keeps my skin feeling refreshed and glowing all day, without the extra oiliness I sometimes get from moisturizer applied during the day.  Definitely a must -try for oily or combination skin types.
Patricia M.
Tujunga, CA
I received this toner complimentary for testing purposes in my Jane Iredale VoxBox. I was so happy to get this! I love getting facial sprays to test. The smell was great and it felt really great on my skin. I have non-sensitive combo skin so I tend not to lean towards too many products for extra hydration bu this didn't make me look extra shinny or make me extra oily. I was presently surprised.
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
This product its a no no for me, the strong its too strong, even when adding it to my beauty blender  to kinda regulate the smell,  it stil makes mecough, plus, it irritates my skin.
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
I've never been a fan of setting sprays until I used this hydration spray by Jane Iredale. I love how cute the packaging is (reds one of my favorite colors.) This smells so good! It also sprays evenly. when I start to look a little shiny I spray this on my face! and voila!! This is perfect for the summer!
Sol S.
Got a sample of this spray from the starter kit my husband gave me and I love it. The packaging is nice and the spray works well. Doesn’t drip and evenly distributes the mist. I use this as a finishing spray and it really helps set my make up to last longer throughout the day.
Alba F.
Mcallen, TX
This facial spray was in my @janeiredale #mygoodbeauty voxbox and it is SO refreshing!!!! Thank you so much @influenster !! It is the best when I am on the go especially in this South Texas heat! It sets my powder & makes me feel amazing all at the same time!!
Heather H.
Is great for setting mineral makeup. Has great clean ingredients. The smell of this particular mist gives me a headache and makes everyone cough but is very well liked over all.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
🇺🇸Let me start by saying that I love the package. The spray is a very fine mist, light citrus scented and helps to set my make up. I don't think it helps to conceal fine lines and pores as it claims, but I'm extremely satisfied with the product. #complimentary

🇧🇷Vou começar dizendo que amei a embalagem. O spray é bem fininho, tem um leve cheiro cítrico e finaliza bem a maquiagem. Eu não acho que ajudou a disfarçar poros e linhas de expressão como prometido, mas eu tô extremamente satisfeita com o produto. Recebi o produto de graça.
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
First Review: I just received this product in a VoxBox and I love it so much so far! It's so refreshing on the face. I've used it so far to set my makeup twice and it gives me a Dewy look to my makeup but I think I'll try it without makeup next. All in all, it's a wonderful product!

Edit (downgraded from 5 to 2): After prolonged use of this product, I noticed that I had pimples popping up all over my face shortly I started using this on my bare face.
Desiree M.
Bath, NY
What things would deter me from purchasing this product?
Melody M.
Waterbury , CT
It this a face product or body?

Walmart