jane iredale Pommisst Hydration Spray uploaded by Sol S.

BY JANE IREDALE

A facial spritz with the added benefit of Pomegranate Extract, a powerful antioxidant and UV protector also known to help protect against skin cancer. Hydrates, conditions and protects all skin types. Use to set the bases and help to conceal pores and fine lines. Delivers powerful antioxidants. Boosts SPF performance. Key ingredients: Pomegranate Extract protects, aids in minimizing UV damage; White Tea Leaf Extract calms, soothes, protects; Rosemary Leaf Extract calms inflammation and protects.

Sol S.
Got a sample of this spray from the starter kit my husband gave me and I love it. The packaging is nice and the spray works well. Doesn’t drip and evenly distributes the mist. I use this as a finishing spray and it really helps set my make up to last longer throughout the day.
Hadley D.
I LOVE this spray! It has a fantastic scent, the mister is perfect. It distributes the drops evenly and small, so you aren't dripping/running. I have used this as a priming spray as well as a finishing spray, and it just makes the makeup application process so flawless!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This is made with fresh ingredients for s radiant face and long lasting makeup. You can also use this to hydrate tired or sunburnt skin. Make sure you shake this before you use it, or else you won't get the same effect. The natural ingredients need to mix together!
Michelle S.
Youngsville, NC
Olive oil will give you some deep moisture, just make sure you allow it time to sink into your skin before priming your face — you don’t want your makeup sliding off! For dry or normal skin, you can begin by using a hydration spray on your skin — try Jane Iredale’s Pommisst, “a facial spritz with the added benefit of Pomegranate Extract, a powerful antioxidant and UV protector also known to help protect against skin cancer.” This mist will hydrate and plump your skin, the perfect prep for the look we’re trying to achieve.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
I love the smell of this stuff! It's a great hydrating spray and you'll fall in love with the smell alone!
Shawna O.
Medford, OR
I love the Jane Iredale Pommist hydration spray. It smells lovely and keeps my face feeling fresh.
Tiffany E.
Syracuse, UT
Not only does this smell amazing it also helps my makeup last all day! Love it!!!!
danielle r.
Halifax, NS
This is my favorite product on the market right now. I use it as both a priming spray and finishing spray.. sometimes I even use it just as a little refresher as it calm, soothes and protects my skin! It smells amazing, it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long AND it provides a dewy finish which is hard to achieve when you have dry skin like I do.  So grateful I found this product and you absolutely should try it for yourself!
Elise H.
This smells soooo good! It is great for setting makeup it's light and won't clog pores
Melody m.
Waterbury , CT
It this a face product or body?