Jane Iredale PlayOn Lip Crayon uploaded by Cassie V.

BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

Pucker up with smooth, kissable lips drenched in moisture and irresistibly playful color. Our creamy formula glides on and stays on. Use our Jumbo Pencil Sharpener to keep the tip pointed and precise.

Cassie V.
Lumber Bridge, NC
Absolutely loving this color, it goes on super smooth and lasts a long time. I feel like the color is good for day and night. This was my first time purchasing the lip crayon, I purchased at a small boutique in California. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Naughty is such a devious little number. The lip crayons glide on perfectly and also add moisture to dry lips without feeling like your lipstick is going to flake off. This is one of my favorite colors for when I'm feeling a little bit vampy, or when it's the fall season.
Brittney P.
Thousand Oaks
Review for: Saucy, Yummy, Blissful, Charming, Luscious, Naughty more...
The colors are gorgeous and the way they glide on will have you screaming for joy! I am obsessed with these. I wish they came out with more colors and would continue to do so but then I might be broke!
Natalie A.
Sevierville, TN
I don't use a lot of lip crayons but this one is a good one in my opinion. It's also a good use for eyeliner and use these for face painting for little kids at school parties <3
Courtney H.
Wollongong
Are there many nice shades?

Walmart