Jane Iredale Mineral Powder uploaded by Maggie R.

BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

SPF 20 The skin you ve always wanted! You won t believe the difference our mineral bases will make in how your skin feels and looks.  You ll also be protecting your skin from damaging UVB/UVA radiation without sensitizing chemicals. We ve added algae extracts which benefit all skin types. These state-of-the-art sea minerals are especially nutritive for mature skin, soothing for sensitive skin, help prevent moisture loss and protect against damage from UV radiation. We use no oil, talc, FD&C dyes, synthetic preservatives or fragrance, so even if you have sensitive skin, you can relax. Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and UVA P++ protection that is water resistant for up to 40 minutes. Product not test.

Jane Iredale Mineral Powder
  • "They may be a little pricey for the average person(me) but I would recommend this companies beauty products." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for this product as it is one of the best that I have tried." in 1 review
  • "If you have a hard time picking out which color is right for you, just contact one of their customer service representative and they will send you little samples of colors that may be right for you." in 1 review
Sophia M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Ivory, Natural more...
Fav powders!! So light in the skin but gives incredible coverage. Sometimes I use the powder without even applying a foundation before! Never dries out my skin which is hard to find!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Review for: Radiant more...
I love this loose powder for doing weddings, it gives a luminous finish while still allowing for a fuller medium coverage! Goes on nicely! Can be purchased online @dermstore for $45
Maggie R.
Review for: Ivory more...
My favorite mineral powder foundation.  The Ivory color matches my skin perfectly! Easy to apply. It's the least "itchy" of the mineral foundations. Unfortunately I had to stop using it because it dried my skin out. It's really best suited for oily-normal skin. I bought this myself for 3 years.  Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Minerals SPF 20
Orinthia T.
Middle River, MD
Very expensive but the foundation is great quality. If you have a hard time picking out which color is right for you, just contact one of their customer service representative and they will send you little samples of colors that may be right for you. Their customer service is excellent.
Amber B.
Coffee Spgs, AL
I am in esthetics school and Jane Iredale makeup is the only makeup we use. It is made completely of minerals with absolutely no fillers. It is wonderful for your skin and does not cause breakouts. It is a little on the expensive side but is well worth the money.
Tosha H.
Hot Springs, AR
This powder is incredible. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for this product as it is one of the best that I have tried. I liked the texture and it evened out the color of my face perfectly. Would definitely recommend!
Jazmin W.
This powder works great. It has a nice texture and color and comes in a cute little jar/case. Jane Iredale is a great company period. They may be a little pricey for the average person(me) but I would recommend this companies beauty products.
Sol S.
Review for: Warm Silk more...
Excellent mineral foundation. Doesn’t make my face feel heavy or doesn’t cake. I love how the color matching my skin and has a natural finish.
Andrea G.
Clemmons
Not the best shade range and doesn't prevent under eyes from creasing. Great for all over the face and products blend well on top of it.
Giana F.
TURLOCK, CA
I absolutely ADORE the finish of this product, it doesnt clog my pores and it blends well. While a little costly, TOTALLY worth it!!
Parul G.
I'm interested in mineral makeup. What are your thoughts on this? How does this work for combination skin?
Riya J.
I have sort of went away from mineral foundations lately due to application process vs liquid application. But with summer approaching looking for new foundations, is this a buildable coverage or light to medium coverage like most mineral foundations.