BY JANE IREDALE

Magic Mitt promotes the health of the skin because it doesn t affect the skin s natural acid mantle.  When this beneficial barrier is intact, it helps the skin to protect itself from harmful bacteria.  Washable and long-lasting. Removes all makeup using warm water only.  Leaves skin squeaky clean! Product not tested on animals see more...

Kelly B.
Kelly B.
I've had this mitt for over 8yrs and it's still going strong!!!!! It removes my makeup (especially mascara) really well!! It was a gift, so I can't comment on the price but whatever it costs, it's well worth it!! I just scrub it with regular shower bar soap and the makeup comes right off of it! Highly recommend!!
A W.
A W.
This works so well for taking off my makeup! My only (small) complaint is that it is difficult to get the Magic Mitt clean after use. It is, however, very effective.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
I bought this hearing great things about it. It seems to work great for some people but I found that it didn't get my eye makeup off that easily. Most likely because I always use primer and liquid eyeliner that usually drys and stays out throughout the day. It seemed to take off my face makeup well but wasn't impressed that I had to use something else for my eyes. Plus when I tried to wash it I could barely get any of the makeup off with only one use.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Buffalo, NY
This works amazingly well. I especially love that it helps me reduce waste by not using cotton rounds or face wipes! I like to use a cleansing oil then wipe off my face with this. My skin feels wonderful! Can't recommend enough.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Atlanta, GA
I had been dying to try this product ever since it was featured in New Beauty Magazine Fall 2010 Issue. I love that it is washable and reusable, making it great to travel with and it is environmentally friendly. There is no need to purchase cleansing products, so economically I am coming out ahead. It quickly dissolves makeup and is incredibly effective at removing eye all eye makeup without leaving any residue on the skin. The act of massaging skin helps to stimulate collagen. Stimulated collagen works to improve skin’s texture and tone. The cure for dull skin is gentle exfoliation, which you are doing during each use. I highly recommend this innovative product; it makes for a great gift for a friend.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
This is nice if you don't like makeup wipes or have a sensitivity to them. I only gave 3 stars due to price... If you're going this rout then you'll want multiple to circulate so you don't constantly use a dirty mitt. A good theory would be to have one to use, one to wash and another just in case. But in reality, 2 is just fine! This does save money but I wish their prices weren't always so high on various things.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is literally magic. Forget the makeup wipes. Use this to remove makeup completely and to set up skin for skin care products. Antibacterial fabric means it won't break your skin out. I've given this as a gift to many people and the feedback is never less than overwhelmingly good.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
A must have! Great product for removing eye makeup with no mess! Cleans up easy and so gentle on your face! Could not go without it! Great stocking stuffer for the holidays!
Angela M.
Angela M.
The magic mitt is perfect for me. It makes removing my makeup easy, and doesn't irritate my skin.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Baltimore, MD
This thing is kind of amazing. It takes off makeup sooooo easily, with just water! I do feel like it loses effectiveness over time though.
Jessica D.