Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Andrea G.Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Diana G.

BY JANE IREDALE

Note:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. For those who want it all: well defined, longer looking lashes and buildable volume! Designed to make lashes look thicker and longer naturally. Packaged in a squeezable tube with a. new oversized brush that works with this formula to: Separate and define lashes. Prevent clumping. Create natural looking lashes. Easily layered to achieve high impact lashes. Fo. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
  • "Works really well when used with the extender and conditioner" in 1 review
  • "This is by far the best mascara I have ever used." in 1 review
Destiny M.
My eyelashes were extended immediately! I experienced no bleeding or running with this product. A little pricey but nice product.
Canda K.
Sunriver, OR
Love this Jane Iredale mascara! I received a sample of this in one of my subscription boxes and I ended up loving it!
shilpa l.
Good for 4-5 hours only but I like how quick and easy it is to apply. Doesn't need 2-3 quotes only one is sufficient.
Aishah S.
I love these. I've never had one but I envey anyone who eats its. Like omg. If I could would wear it everyday.
Sara G.
Not a huge fan of this mascara. I find it's very clumpy. Love the packaging though, easy to get all the product out that you want.
Jennifer B.
Forest city , PA
I'm looking for someone who's used this to give me the low down on this. I'm looking for something that gives me super long and thick glam lashes.. Will this work?
Heather P.
Pensacola, FL
I have very oily eyes...mascara tends to run under my eyes before noon. Does this mascara stay in place?
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
Is this clumpy? And does it flake after a few hours?
Denise R.
Omg does this really work?
Amber B.
Jonesboro, GA
His much of this product?