Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Briana P.Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Andrea G.Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Diana G.

BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. For those who want it all: well defined, longer looking lashes and buildable volume! Designed to make lashes look thicker and longer naturally. Packaged in a squeezable tube with a. new oversized brush that works with this formula to: Separate and define lashes. Prevent clumping. Create natural looking lashes. Easily layered to achieve high impact lashes. Fo.

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "I've been using a sample of this mascara with the same wand that is used in the original product. I love how it separates, volumizes, and lengthens my sparse, short, Asian eyelashes. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't hold the curl in my lashes for too long. This isn't a waterproof/resistant formula but at least it doesn't smudge or flake. The formula isn't too wet for my lashes and I haven't had any clumping issues. Good Job Jane Iredale!" in 3 reviews
  • "This is by far the best mascara I have ever used." in 1 review
  • "Works really well when used with the extender and conditioner" in 1 review
Coffee Spgs, AL
I am in esthetics school and Jane Iredale is the only makeup my school will promote. It is pure mineral makeup with no fillers. This mascara works amazing and has nothing harmful to your health in it.
Aleya B.
Great Neck, NY
I've restocked this mascara several times now because it's everything that I want in a mascara. It makes my lashes longer, fatter, blacker and overall more dramatic. It also separates each and every lash so there's no clumping.
Sara D.
Buffalo, NY
Unpopular opinion but this mascara did nothing for me. I received it in a sample box and was quite disappointed by it. It lengthened marginally and it looked as though I had nothing on my lashes. Very natural looking
Jenny R.
Adel, GA
This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. It lengthens and separates the eyelashes without feeling heavy or sticky. Its light and easy to use. No clump no fuss and comes with a great application brush.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I am in LOVE with the fact that it comes in a squeezy tube, because you can get all the product at the bottom that you can't get with hard tube mascaras. I also like that there are different colours.
Jonesboro, GA
I give it five stars. The best mascara I've ever tried. I recommend this top anyone with short or almost non existing lashes. I was completely shocked at the results.
Hannah K.
With the new brush they came out with, this has turned into my favorite mascara. Clump free, bold, and has none of the icky ingredients of drugstore products.
Alexandra  A.
Moneta, VA
This is the best mascara I have ever purchased! It is a little on the pricey side but worth every penny! This mascara has the ability to last all day long!
Lesly B.
The one I own is almost empty): I love it so much makes my lashes really long I really love it it's my favorite mascara definitely will buy again
Alex M.
Never had the chance to try this but if its like any other lash conditioner, I'm sure its wonderful. can't be bad for some extra conditioning!
Jennifer B.
Forest city , PA
I'm looking for someone who's used this to give me the low down on this. I'm looking for something that gives me super long and thick glam lashes.. Will this work?
Heather P.
Pensacola, FL
I have very oily eyes...mascara tends to run under my eyes before noon. Does this mascara stay in place?
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
Is this clumpy? And does it flake after a few hours?
Denise R.
Omg does this really work?
Jonesboro, GA
His much of this product?