Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Briana P.Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Andrea G.Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara uploaded by Diana G.

BY JANE IREDALE

Note:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. For those who want it all: well defined, longer looking lashes and buildable volume! Designed to make lashes look thicker and longer naturally. Packaged in a squeezable tube with a. new oversized brush that works with this formula to: Separate and define lashes. Prevent clumping. Create natural looking lashes. Easily layered to achieve high impact lashes. Fo. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "Works really well when used with the extender and conditioner" in 1 review
  • "This is by far the best mascara I have ever used." in 1 review
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Black Ice more...
I’m really disappointed in this mascara. I’m trying to switch all my products to more natural brands. No matter how many layers I applied, it did not thicken or lengthen my lashes. One coat of my store bought brand mascara did the job. Really sad, I wanted this to work!
Mary P.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Black Ice more...
Coming from someone who usually just buys whatever mascara is on sale or is the cheapest, it means a lot when I say this is the only mascara I ever want to use again. It literally never clumps and the brush is perfect at distributing to all of your lashes. Use it in tandem with the Jane Iredale lash conditioner to really take care of your lashes. If you're looking for a very dramatic change in your lashes, this won't be what you're looking for. But it's a perfect everyday mascara.
Lindsey M.
Mckinney, TX
I love this mascara because I have celiac and this one is one that I can use without any worries about what is in it! My eyes are brown and it really makes them pop! I bought it at Nordstrom online. It lasts about three months in my experience and I would recommend it to all of my friends and family!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Review for: Black Ice more...
This mascara is made with sea kelp and is designed for sensitive skin/eyes. It wasn't my all time favorite, but it would come in second place for me. The tube is to be considered somewhat like the idea of toothpaste, as you can use more up by squeezing it when it's running out.
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
I received this mascara from Jane Iredell as a sample and I really love it. It doesn't clump up and goes on really great leaving my eyelashes look flawless. I totally
recommend. So glad I had the opportunity to test it.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Love Jane Iredale products, but I didn't love this mascara. I really gave this a chance and wanted to like it, but it just didn't coat my lashes as well as other brands do. I will say though, mine was a sample product so maybe it was just not a good judge of the formula, but I will say the wand is my ideal wand for thick, long lashes.
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
Love this mascara. It costs evenly and lasts all day. I also love the squeeze tube. I feel like I know what's in it and I feel like the brush pulls out the perfect amount. As usual. Janes products rock. And I love they're cruelty free!!
Meahlyn D.
East Elmhurst, NY
I've been using a sample of this mascara with the same wand that is used in the original product. I love how it separates, volumizes, and lengthens my sparse, short, Asian eyelashes. The only problem I have with it is that it doesn't hold the curl in my lashes for too long. This isn't a waterproof/resistant formula but at least it doesn't smudge or flake. The formula isn't too wet for my lashes and I haven't had any clumping issues. Good Job Jane Iredale!
Rachel K.
Love this stuff! I love the big bristles- they definitely add volume and length when applying several coats. I love anything Jane, her stuff is such great quality plus it's paraben free!
Amber B.
Coffee Spgs, AL
I am in esthetics school and Jane Iredale is the only makeup my school will promote. It is pure mineral makeup with no fillers. This mascara works amazing and has nothing harmful to your health in it.
Jennifer B.
Forest city , PA
I'm looking for someone who's used this to give me the low down on this. I'm looking for something that gives me super long and thick glam lashes.. Will this work?
Heather P.
Pensacola, FL
I have very oily eyes...mascara tends to run under my eyes before noon. Does this mascara stay in place?
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
Is this clumpy? And does it flake after a few hours?
Denise R.
Omg does this really work?
Amber B.
Jonesboro, GA
His much of this product?