Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals Foundation uploaded by Heidi C.Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals Foundation uploaded by Heidi C.Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals Foundation uploaded by Christy W.

BY JANE IREDALE

You ll be delighted and amazed when you see the results you get with our revolutionary liquid mineral foundation.  Liquid Minerals diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles, minimizes pores and evens out skin tone.  beneficial ingredients actually enhance the health of your skin.  Winner of the DaySpa s Editor s Choice Award. Product not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Rachel B.
This foundation is a little weird to apply it comes out a little chunky and airy. The foundation spreads evenly but does not give much coverage. The serum that is suspending the foundation does leave a nice glow to the face. If you like a light coverage and a decent glow then this might be the foundation for you! I prefer a full coverage so this foundation is not for me
Heidi C.
I originally didn't like it because it would pump out not really mixed together. However, after mixing it out, it provides pretty light coverage with a nice glow to it. It's definitely grown on me for my natural looks, but I don't know if I'd buy it again for the price.
Jessica F.
Indianapolis
Review for: Other
I was really skeptical about this foundation when it didn’t come out creamy from the pump. I love Jane Iredale, so I decided to give it a try anyway and I’m so glad that I did! I usually use JI’s PurePressed mineral foundation, but my face has gotten drier lately, which was becoming a problem with the powder foundation. I have very sensitive skin and most foundations cause breakouts after continued use, so I wanted to stick with a brand I knew I could trust. This foundation goes on creamy and is a medium coverage for me. Once it sits on the skin for about 10 minutes, it looks even better, and more natural, than when you first put it on. A GREAT option for anyone who has sensitive skin!
Lauren C.
Houston
This stuff is awful! I have used JI for 11 years and have loved every second of it; but recently while driving, I realized that the Pure Pressed Powder foundation made me look SOO OLD! (The rear view mirror doesn't lie). I did a little research and discovered that powder foundation can make "mature" skin look older. Seeing as how I just turned 40, I decided it was time to switch to liquid foundation. No fear, I knew Jane Iredale products are amazing for your skin so I couldn't wait to receive my liquid foundation and start the next chapter in my make up routine.

This product is gross. I tried to like it, I really did, but it's chunky, chalky, not well mixed and patchy. Not to mention thin. It didn't cover anything! I don't have much to cover but my skin tends to have a redness to it. It didn't even cover that! And it seemed to find dry patches that I didn't even know existed and cling to them. Totally exaggerating problem areas instead of covering them. Then it didn't seem to stick to the smooth parts of my skin at all. I had to work hard to make this stuff look even and I couldn't do it. Waaay too much trouble for the price. I can't believe this stuff has been around for so long and gets such good reviews.

This foundation would be prefect for someone young with perfect skin, like a teenager just starting to wear makeup. I ended up sending it back and the BB cream that I tried. They both were horrible disappointments. I eventually bought and love Christian Dior's Airflash Spray. It's so thin, covers everything, easy to blend, and doesn't give me dry patches. Save your money.

P.S. Customer service sent me a new pump thinking the pump was broken. It's not the Pump that needs improvement.

Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream, Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Review for: Other
Yes this product comes out chunky. The little balls are the foundation and the clear serum is made from hyaluronic acid, which adds a "plumping" effect to the skin. The first few pumps of this will be weird and not mixed. There's a mesh screen behind the pump nozzle to protect the pump from clogging!
Try to use the metal palette or something similar when using this. If you try this on your hand or skin, it will be absorbed and you won't get the same effect. All you need is a few pumps, dab the product together to emulsify, and it's ready to go on. Many people are not familiar with how to use this foundation and end up hating it if they aren't educated with the brand. Let me know if you have any questions- I used to work for them!
Andrea O.
MIAMI, FL
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals Foundation This is not going to give you flat, full, opaque #coverage but a natural, step-up-from-a-tinted #moisturiser finish. This is light, moist, hydrating and feels like nothing once on, and gives a beautiful light radiance. This is an excellent down day #foundation, great for mature skins too and if you want to see skin and #not-makeup this would be great for you.

#Naturalmakeup love it.
Victoria r.
Review for: Latte
This is a light weight covering foundation that is almost like whipped cream on your skin.It is great particularly for people who have oily skin. as it doesn't cake my pores and cause any break outs. I have used it now for several years and know it is good for my skin, as well as makes me glow.
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
The coverage with this is great. Remember to use your fingertips to warm y the foundation. I like to use it with the amazing base over and I feel like I get a complete flawless all day coverage.
Christy W.
Burnsville, NC
Best Santa purchase of the year and my favorite foundation! Fabulous and healthy for your skin. One bottle last 4-5 months for me easy.. Smooth and creamy but still lightweight! My must have product!
Mimi A.
Review for: Liquid Select Color Light Beige
I really like this unique product. I feel good about using it on my skin because they're minerals and like the coverage as well.
Kristen D.
Columbia, MS
Does this work well with oily skin?
Emma S.
Meridian, ID
has this made you break out