BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

Hydrate your skin with this light-reflecting formula for sheer to medium coverage.

• A serum with pigment that provides sheer to medium coverage.
  • Provides hydration, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes the appearance pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well, there is minimal transference.
  • Liquid Minerals has no rated SPF.
  • The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
  • State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin.

How to Use:

Apply evenly all over face with Foundation Brush or Flocked Sponge. Follow with Amazing Base or PurePressed Base for sun protection.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Glycerin, Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid. [+/- (May Contain) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

Glamour b.
kent
Review for: Latte more...
My mum uses this and loves it, she has a more mature skin with a little underlying redness and this is perfect, I would say it’s more of a medium coverage and it feels and smells amazing.
It has hyaluronic acid which is really hydrating on the skin and aloe leaf extract which is soothing.
You have to really work this product in so that the little beads of minerals blend but that’s it it hasn’t gone off I promise you just have to almost whisk it onto the skin.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Review for: Other more...
Yes this product comes out chunky. The little balls are the foundation and the clear serum is made from hyaluronic acid, which adds a "plumping" effect to the skin. The first few pumps of this will be weird and not mixed. There's a mesh screen behind the pump nozzle to protect the pump from clogging!
Try to use the metal palette or something similar when using this. If you try this on your hand or skin, it will be absorbed and you won't get the same effect. All you need is a few pumps, dab the product together to emulsify, and it's ready to go on. Many people are not familiar with how to use this foundation and end up hating it if they aren't educated with the brand. Let me know if you have any questions- I used to work for them!
Brenda M.
Compton, CA
I would love to try this foundation I have just like this but it's different but it works very well.
Christy W.
Burnsville , NC
Best Santa purchase of the year and my favorite foundation! Fabulous and healthy for your skin. One bottle last 4-5 months for me easy.. Smooth and creamy but still lightweight! My must have product!
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
The coverage with this is great. Remember to use your fingertips to warm y the foundation. I like to use it with the amazing base over and I feel like I get a complete flawless all day coverage.
Andrea O.
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals A Foundation This is not going to give you flat, full, opaque #coverage but a natural, step-up-from-a-tinted #moisturiser finish. This is light, moist, hydrating and feels like nothing once on, and gives a beautiful light radiance. This is an excellent down day #foundation, great for mature skins too and if you want to see skin and #not-makeup this would be great for you.

#Naturalmakeup love it.
Annabel C.
I love this! Once you get the application right, I suggest using your finger to tap the pigment in to the serum! And I would recommend taking a before and after photo because it is a plumping foundation which means it reduces fine lines and wrinkles! I have dehydration lines under my eyes and when I wear this they disappear
Rebecca H.
Chattanooga, TN
Not gonna lie I thought this was gonna be a bust. When I applied it with my fingers it had the strangest texture to it. I don't think you can use a brush for this it wouldn't blend properly. When I began to blend out it melted into my skin and gave me the the most beautiful finish. I'm in love with this stuff!
Victoria r.
Review for: Latte more...
This is a light weight covering foundation that is almost like whipped cream on your skin.It is great particularly for people who have oily skin. as it doesn't cake my pores and cause any break outs. I have used it now for several years and know it is good for my skin, as well as makes me glow.
Mikaela S.
Review for: Natural more...
I never really liked to use liquid foundation because it always feels too heavy on my skin, but this foundation is amazing! It’s so light I barely even remember that I put it on in the morning. It doesn’t even need a finishing powder for it to stay on your face all day long. This is the greatest liquid foundations I’ve ever used!
cynthia p.
How good does this work?
Kristen D.
Columbia, MS
Does this work well with oily skin?
Emma S.
Meridian, ID
has this made you break out

Amazon