BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

Hydrate your skin with this light-reflecting formula for sheer to medium coverage.

• A serum with pigment that provides sheer to medium coverage.
  • Provides hydration, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes the appearance pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well, there is minimal transference.
  • Liquid Minerals has no rated SPF.
  • The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
  • State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin.

How to Use:

Apply evenly all over face with Foundation Brush or Flocked Sponge. Follow with Amazing Base or PurePressed Base for sun protection.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Glycerin, Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid. [+/- (May Contain) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]

Jessica F.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Other more...
I was really skeptical about this foundation when it didn’t come out creamy from the pump. I love Jane Iredale, so I decided to give it a try anyway and I’m so glad that I did! I usually use JI’s PurePressed mineral foundation, but my face has gotten drier lately, which was becoming a problem with the powder foundation. I have very sensitive skin and most foundations cause breakouts after continued use, so I wanted to stick with a brand I knew I could trust. This foundation goes on creamy and is a medium coverage for me. Once it sits on the skin for about 10 minutes, it looks even better, and more natural, than when you first put it on. A GREAT option for anyone who has sensitive skin!
Mikaela S.
Review for: Natural more...
I never really liked to use liquid foundation because it always feels too heavy on my skin, but this foundation is amazing! It’s so light I barely even remember that I put it on in the morning. It doesn’t even need a finishing powder for it to stay on your face all day long. This is the greatest liquid foundations I’ve ever used!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Review for: Other more...
Yes this product comes out chunky. The little balls are the foundation and the clear serum is made from hyaluronic acid, which adds a "plumping" effect to the skin. The first few pumps of this will be weird and not mixed. There's a mesh screen behind the pump nozzle to protect the pump from clogging!
Try to use the metal palette or something similar when using this. If you try this on your hand or skin, it will be absorbed and you won't get the same effect. All you need is a few pumps, dab the product together to emulsify, and it's ready to go on. Many people are not familiar with how to use this foundation and end up hating it if they aren't educated with the brand. Let me know if you have any questions- I used to work for them!
Andrea O.
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals A Foundation This is not going to give you flat, full, opaque #coverage but a natural, step-up-from-a-tinted #moisturiser finish. This is light, moist, hydrating and feels like nothing once on, and gives a beautiful light radiance. This is an excellent down day #foundation, great for mature skins too and if you want to see skin and #not-makeup this would be great for you.

#Naturalmakeup love it.
Lauren C.
Houston
This stuff is awful! I have used JI for 11 years and have loved every second of it; but recently while driving, I realized that the Pure Pressed Powder foundation made me look SOO OLD! (The rear view mirror doesn't lie). I did a little research and discovered that powder foundation can make "mature" skin look older. Seeing as how I just turned 40, I decided it was time to switch to liquid foundation. No fear, I knew Jane Iredale products are amazing for your skin so I couldn't wait to receive my liquid foundation and start the next chapter in my make up routine.

This product is gross. I tried to like it, I really did, but it's chunky, chalky, not well mixed and patchy. Not to mention thin. It didn't cover anything! I don't have much to cover but my skin tends to have a redness to it. It didn't even cover that! And it seemed to find dry patches that I didn't even know existed and cling to them. Totally exaggerating problem areas instead of covering them. Then it didn't seem to stick to the smooth parts of my skin at all. I had to work hard to make this stuff look even and I couldn't do it. Waaay too much trouble for the price. I can't believe this stuff has been around for so long and gets such good reviews.

This foundation would be prefect for someone young with perfect skin, like a teenager just starting to wear makeup. I ended up sending it back and the BB cream that I tried. They both were horrible disappointments. I eventually bought and love Christian Dior's Airflash Spray. It's so thin, covers everything, easy to blend, and doesn't give me dry patches. Save your money.

P.S. Customer service sent me a new pump thinking the pump was broken. It's not the Pump that needs improvement.

Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream, Dior Diorskin Airflash
Victoria r.
Review for: Latte more...
This is a light weight covering foundation that is almost like whipped cream on your skin.It is great particularly for people who have oily skin. as it doesn't cake my pores and cause any break outs. I have used it now for several years and know it is good for my skin, as well as makes me glow.
Rachel B.
This foundation is a little weird to apply it comes out a little chunky and airy. The foundation spreads evenly but does not give much coverage. The serum that is suspending the foundation does leave a nice glow to the face. If you like a light coverage and a decent glow then this might be the foundation for you! I prefer a full coverage so this foundation is not for me
Heidi C.
I originally didn't like it because it would pump out not really mixed together. However, after mixing it out, it provides pretty light coverage with a nice glow to it. It's definitely grown on me for my natural looks, but I don't know if I'd buy it again for the price.
Emma S.
Meridian, ID
This foundation is chunky and is weird to apply. it didnt match my skin tone either. its very heavy and i dont think ill be using tis product again. its a very natural foundation but there are better ones for less money online somewhere else. it made me breakout
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
The coverage with this is great. Remember to use your fingertips to warm y the foundation. I like to use it with the amazing base over and I feel like I get a complete flawless all day coverage.
Kristen D.
Columbia, MS
Does this work well with oily skin?
Emma S.
Meridian, ID
has this made you break out
cynthia p.
How good does this work?

back