Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals® A Foundation

Liquid Minerals® A Foundation

I was wondering if this has good coverage and works for oily skin?
Has the product consistency changed since your purchase? Mine is looking a little lumpy?
The only harsh chemicals I left in my beauty routine are some involving my makeup. I’ve read a lot about this foundation and want to know how the coverage is?
Start your review of Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals® A Foundation!
Rebekah G.
Tucson, AZ
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals® A Foundation uploaded by Rebekah G.
Review for: Warm Sienna
Absolutely love this foundation for giving light coverage or as a primer. It has a beautiful hydrating texture but would also be suitable for oily skin. Take note that the pure pigment beads are suspended in a serum. They do not mix until you pump it out and the cottage cheese texture is normal! Mix with fingers or brush and apply. The finish is so gorgeous, plumping and youthful!
Nicole B.
Curryville, MO
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals® A Foundation uploaded by Nicole B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Natural
I was so intrigued by this product. It took me a long time to finally pull the trigger and buy it. It looks gorgeous and has nice skincare i gredients in it. However... first, the shade ended up being darker in person than it appeared online. Shame on me. But it also comes out as a weird whipped texture that is really difficult to blend with a brush. It applies kinda clumpy if that makes sense. You have to really work it into the skin, meaning no primer and applies best just using your fingers. However, with no primer and applying with fingers, it doesn't look nearly as "airbrushed" as many other foundations can look. Won't buy again, but also won't declutter because I keep trying to mix with other foundations trying to make it work. Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals® A Foundation
Victoria R.
Winston Salem, NC
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals® A Foundation uploaded by Victoria R.
I love the liquid minerals because it has hylaraunic acid in the foundation. It is a medium light weight coverage. My skin glows when I wear the liquid minerals. Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals® A Foundation
Amy S.
I’m 50 y young, I have tried so many foundations mostly high end, lately trying more natural good for your skin types. Have sent so many back because just not perfect. I’m very picky with foundation, don’t want it to settle in lines around mouth, eyes or pores. I’m combo skin, light to medium, blonde and green eyes. I’m so impressed with this foundation, I absolutely love it. Need to pump at least three pumps before serum is mixed w foundation, but color is perfect light beige for me, very forgiving because not full coverage, is light to medium, made my skin glow, not oily,sticky, just light feeling. Works beautifully with pressed powder on top. This is a keeper for me. I finally found the one, and so good for your skin. I’m done searching. Everyone’s skin is so different, hopefully will work for you, you don’t know til you try it. So glad I tried, I was getting frustrated with trying so many foundations and being disappointed. Love this so much. BTW I did not use a primer, just my Bamboo serum and açaí moisturizer. Smoothed on skin easily, no issues. My pommist was not in stock, so waiting for that to be shipped. Thanks Jane Iredale for making such great products, so happy with my purchase.
Natalie W.
Catskill, NY
Review for: Warm Silk
I would give this 4.5 stars, and that loss of half a star is for two reasons: 1.) This bottle does NOT last very long, making it rather expensive, and 2.) The product does not come out creamy and is NOT full coverage as advertised. I love this in the summer for a lightweight glowy look, but you do need to blend it well for it to be seamless as the product comes out a bit chunky. ALso note the first few pumps will be clear before the beads break, which makes me feel like I wasted even more of this precious product!
Pamela G.
Lenexa
This product is amazing. It is light in coverage, smooths your skin, gives you radiance & adds moisture. I wore it for a picture, while on a cruise. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice my skin looked. I feel comfortable wearing it regardless of the occasion. .
Elizabeth S.
Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals® A Foundation uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Purchased at: jane iredale
Review for: Honey Bronze
I bought this at the one and only Jane Iredale store in the Berkshires as I was looking for something light and natural vs the heavier foundation I typically wear in winter. Just tried it and absolutely love! It’s moisturizing but gives a pretty matte with a subtle hint of glow finish and looks like my skin but better. I didn’t have time to shade match but was recommended one that is perfect - I think because the product has the little beads they are forgiving in terms of blending to skin tones. Heard about this a long time ago and am happy with my purchase!
Jessica F.
Indianapolis, IN
I was really skeptical about this foundation when it didn’t come out creamy from the pump. I love Jane Iredale, so I decided to give it a try anyway and I’m so glad that I did! I usually use JI’s PurePressed mineral foundation, but my face has gotten drier lately, which was becoming a problem with the powder foundation. I have very sensitive skin and most foundations cause breakouts after continued use, so I wanted to stick with a brand I knew I could trust. This foundation goes on creamy and is a medium coverage for me. Once it sits on the skin for about 10 minutes, it looks even better, and more natural, than when you first put it on. A GREAT option for anyone who has sensitive skin!
Alexandra J.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Natural
I really like this foundation once it settles into the skin. It has very light coverage and a dewy look. It really nourishes the skin and makes your face glow! The only thing I could not stand about this foundation is that when it came out of the pump, it was all spotty and chunky. I had to really blend it every time.
Therese D.
Philadelphia
Review for: Light Beige
Okay I am not going to lie. I saw the formula and the "real time" mixing of the pigment with the mineral base via the dispenser and was intrigued. TBH, I am actually a fan of that concept as it helps to maintain the integrity of the actives prior to use and subsequent exposure to oxidizing agents in te environment. How was the product? I am a FAN! I should note that I am NOT a foundation fan - I don't really need it and hate feeling like I have a mask on. I would say that a lightweight no-makeup feel and a smooth, radiant finish are absolutely critical and this delivers. The shade range is pretty solid - not amazing - and the Light Beige matched me perfectly (I am an NC18). It blended away my undereye circles and gave my cheeks a nice radiant glow - even if I just used my fingertips. It also does not dry right away unlike many matte formulas so you can get away without a foundation brush. I completely forgot that I had it on and it did last all day with no mask transfer. The price at $55 is prety steep for a foundation and if you ae looking for more than a sheer coat, you will likely need 1.5 pumps (vs 1 for a sheer coat). Overall I am a fan and will very likely be reordering this!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...