jane iredale LipDrink Lip Balm

Descriptions:

Jane Iredale LipDrink Lip Balm is a fantastic lip balm. It has an easy and natural color that gives shine and makes your lips glow with health. It contains macadamia nut oil which nourishes and softens, while edible zinc oxide provides sun protection SPF 15, and protects against drying out of the sun. It has a wonderful taste of citrus and contains no irritating ingredients. Advantages - Ultra nourishing and moisturizing lip balm - Light natural color - SPF 15 - Contains natural antioxidants like green tea extract, vitamin C and vitamin E - Without parabens Usage - Apply directly on dry lips - Repeat preferably several times during the day.

How does this compare in coverage and lasting with their lip and cheek stain?
Start your review of jane iredale LipDrink Lip Balm!
Julie B.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Tease
I got this in my September 2019 Petit Vour subscription box. I absolutely love it and use it daily now that it is fall to keep my lips hydrated. It does the job and the lemon scent is lovely! I was nervous about the color bc it looks dark but it lightly pigmented the lips and looks good as well as feeling good!
Rachel B.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite chapstick of all time! It has an SPF 15 and I love that it comes in tints! It’s super creamy and so moisturizing.
faroz M.
Merrimack, NH
jane iredale LipDrink Lip Balm uploaded by faroz M.
Review for: Sheer
Its a pricey side but worth it !! Love the after affects on my lips !! First i received this as a sample in my salon !! I will buy again !!
lisa L.
jane iredale LipDrink Lip Balm uploaded by lisa L.
Review for: Tease
Jane Iredale lipdrink Balms in Crush and Tease. Bought during the holidays at UltaThese are so moisturizing with a hint of color. The Tease one is very opaque and I love the cool tones😍. Also it smells like lemon because there is lemon and not made of flavor/aroma..3rd pic is with GIVENCHY - Gloss Interdit Vinyl - N16 Noir Révélateur .
Cynthia J.
Nederland, TX
jane iredale LipDrink Lip Balm uploaded by Cynthia J.
Review for: Flirt
The shipment was fast and I always love the wrapping of her products. They always look so elegant. I was a little disappointed in the purchase. The container was beautiful but I feel I could get the same result from another product. I have an olive tone and tan skin so the flirt pink did not look great. I should have ordered buff or translucent. I will be giving this one to my sister or daughter most likely. If I keep it I will add another color to my lips to go with it. I do have to include that my lips looked bigger and healthier with this balm. It went on very smoothly. Jane Iredale LipDrink® Lip Balm SPF 15 The color looked okay on the cheeks. The ingredients are amazing with and spf of 15 included.
Stefanie S.
Kingsland, TX
My favorite. It works great. Does not feel greasy and the tint gives you a little bit of color. I am hooked and have one in my car and makeup kit.
Lauren K.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Buff
I really love these. I have it in 'Buff' so it doesn't impart much color, but it gives the lips a soft, even look and smooths the appearance a bit (I have somewhat line-y lips). The case is thin metal and pretty sturdy. I want to try out some of the other colors/flavors. Buff is lightly citusy and really fresh smelling, but there's not much taste to speak of. It reminds me of Fresh Sugar Lip Balms but less slippy.
Nicole W.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Flirt
I purchased jane iredale LipDrink Lip Balm in the color Flirt. My lips need some sun protection and a physical filter was preferred. I'm so glad I got a color because the tint is just enough to not look like a corpse. The protection is good and the balm hasn't been too drying even though it has mineral sunscreen. The only reason I would recommend the clear/white is maybe for the eye area. All in all, I'll be purchasing more when needed or there's a great sale.
Hannah G.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Review for: Flirt
The color is great, it goes on smoothly, and it has SPF which is great. The only issues I have are my twist-up wasn't working so they had to send me a replacement and it does bleed off the edge of the lips some. The packaging is beautiful though so I show it off on the counter.
Shannon D.
Pittsfield
Review for: Flirt
Absolute favorite. I have a lip drink in my bag at all times. My lips love it and the colors are great. It lasts a long time.