BY JANE IREDALE

Natural-looking, sheer tint of color. Ultra-glossy without feeling tacky. Soothing and protective with natural calming properties. Remarkably long-lasting. Free of petroleum-based ingredients. Key ingredients: lotus flower extract soothes, protective properties; avocado and sunflower seed oils soothes, conditions, gives antioxidant protection; moringa oils and orange peel wax conditions, hydrates; blackberry and pomegranate extracts, luscious fruit flavors, gives antioxidant protection; vitamin e gives antioxidant protection. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a must have. I carry this with me and use it throughout the day. They have 4 different colors. A brown, pink, sheer and a darker pink. I have all of the colors. The sheer is my favorite though because I can use it with my lipsticks. This is the on product that helps moisturize my lips.
Veronica M.
Review for: Crush
I use this lip balm when I go to the pool or beach because it has an SPF 15. I like it because it also has a berry tint so it also gives my lips some color. It feels really smooth, moisturizing and not sticky. I deducted a star because it does transfer a bit too easily
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Review for: Buff
Buff is the best because it gives your lips a boosted natural color. It has vitamin E for extra moisture for dry, cracked lips. All of the lip drinks smell like citrus and soothe those lips who need a little bit of extra love. The price point for a pharmaceutical grade chapstick kinda sucks, but it's made to heal. You get what you pay for.
Jess C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip stain it's my favorite 2017 product right now. It's a must buy !! It keeps your lips hydrated and feeling smooth plus the colors it comes in are just amazing. It's work every penny.
Trang N.
Review for: Spf 15, Sheer, He Spf 15
I really like their lip balm! It's pricey ($15) but it's all natural. It doesn't leave a waxy feel like other natural lip balms. I love how hydrated my lips feel even after eating and drinking.
Sydny @.
Fresno, CA
This smells amazing! And I totally love the idea of a tinted lip balm! The colors are cute and pigmented! I totally love the pink one! Also did I mention the smell! It's amazingggf! Although j love the smell it didn't totally help my lips out :(
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Spf 15, Buff, Crush
Love to look of these would love to try these. the design is so flawless. how much do these cost. also where can I get them.
Bought this a few months ago and I couldn't be more satisfied. It also gives a bit of color, which I love!
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It's very hydrating and smells amazing! A great chapstick for your lips!
Hannah M.
Tulsa, OK
I got a sample of this in a subscription box and I was excited to try it. I was rather disappointed though. It didn't go on smoothly, and in fact, felt rough when trying to apply it, because it didn't feel as though anything at all was going on my lips, and not in a good way. I didn't find it particularly moisturizing. A few people have raved about the smell, but I didn't really notice anything fantastic about it, though there wasn't anything displeasing either. It did keep my lips from drying out completely, and I wouldn't say it's useless; my experience was equal to that of a tube of regular Chapstick from the drugstore, really.