BY JANE IREDALE

Provides a much-needed step towards unbelievable lashes. When used to prime lashes for mascara, it adds measurable thickness and length and allows you to use less mascara. A single coat of this revolutionary formula before applying mascara will help strengthen, lengthen and thicken your lashes, making the mascara twice as effective. Algae extract conditions and protects lashes You will need to apply less mascara Stops lashes from drying out and splitting Allows lashes to grow to their fullest potential May even encourage extra growth Lash Conditioner see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "After using this mascara for about two weeks I've noticed this fullness in my eye lashes." in 2 reviews
  • "Under mascara, its not my favorite because I don't feel it's very smooth." in 1 review
  • "ThIs defintely adds length before you put on your mascara but after mascara is applied, well it works and looks about the same as it does every day when you apply mascara." in 1 review
Maria R.
A lash growth serum. what you need to know about this kind of products is one, that it doesn't do miracles, and two the changes don't happen overnight. If you buy it with that expectation, you are on the wrong isle, but if you buy it thinking you'll be consistent about it and patient, you will definetely see results.
I was given this product to try and write a review on. I have natural long but very thin lashes myself, so I've always been about growth serums and enhancers. The ones I had been using had been good, like I said not miraculous, but then I don't believe any of these are.

The product is very appealing, easy to use and same method as others, apply twice daily on a clean face. As with others, who are a litte stingy on application, I had no problem with this one, which I totally liked. I have to say I like applying twice, two strokes on my eyelash line instead of one, so a bit always tends to fall into my eye. No irritation at all.
So far Ive been using the product for three weeks, and I doubt I'll make it to the fourth, running out of it pretty quickly, but then like I said, I overuse a bit. I cannot really say my lashes have grown a lot, but I can definitely say they look more luscious and volumized. When applying mascara they do seem to go out a bit further than before, and like I mentioned they looked fuller. For me it does the trick. Like I said, you can't expect miracles, but if we see this product as an enhancer you will definitely see a difference in time, which in my opinion makes it worth it.

I would definitely recommend it, just know that this is not miracle worker!!! and it also depends on the consistency of the use.
amel a.
before i used this product i had like normal lashes like they werent really like that long but they were long ans because i use like messcara everyday it started to fall off so i tried this product that my friend tolled me to try and it made my lahses thicker then i thought.it makes them feel and look healthy.
Lisa B.
A natural alternative to all of the chemical treatments out there. This is more akin to a treatment for the lashes, helping them to grow longer and thicker by conditioning from root to tip, not unlike a good shampoo. Amazing look underneath Jane Iredale mascara, giving lashes a denser, longer, soft (not stiff) appearance. I would equate it to lash extensions rather than fake eyelashes.
Jennifer B.
Forest city , PA
I just started using this and it actually seems to not only condition and prime my lashes, but accentuate lashes that are tiny and sometimes missed with the mascara wand. So far, I've been impressed with this product. I wouldn't say to throw away your heated eyelash curler just yet because I haven't used it long enough to evaluate how quickly my lashes grow. It seems to work beautifully and is worth a try!!
Lainey E.
Abilene, TX
Absolutely must have ! As an false lash wearer you begin to notice your lashes thinning after years of wearing false ones. Since I've started using this it not only helps my lashes look better under mascara but my length and thickness is back and better then ever !
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
ThIs defintely adds length before you put on your mascara but after mascara is applied, well it works and looks about the same as it does every day when you apply mascara. I do think it helps cheaper mascara work a tad better. I do like the conditioning aspect and that it's suppose to help your eye lashes grow. I'm all for that.
Julie M.
Buffalo, NY
When I take a break from my eyelash extensions, I use this product because I swear it hydrates and conditions them and gets them to a healthier, fuller cycle on their own. Under mascara, its not my favorite because I don't feel it's very smooth.
Hannah K.
This works nearly as well as those heavy duty lash growers you buy at high end spas and dr's offices. I use it under my mascara and overnight for extra nourishment.
Hillary B.
I use this every day! It really does make your lashed thicker and longer! You have to make sure you don't wait too long after applying because it can harden and that makes applying your mascara difficult!
Vanessa L.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE this product!
It really does condition the lashes! I will not only wear it under my mascara but I will put it on before going to bed. I have seen a difference in my lashes.
Ashley V.
Will this make my eye lashes grow?
Polished M.
Holt park , leeds
I have just ordered this lash conditioner as I find when removing mascara I am losing a few eyelashes! Is this one of them that once you use it you have to keep using it because you will lose more lashes?? Watched Nicki from pixiwoo saying about one she was using and now I don't know if I dare try it!
H M.
When do you apply this? Before mascara,before bed?
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ
Does this change how your mascara appears/goes on vs natural lashes? I worry about damaging my lashes from curling them and wearing mascara everyday, but some lash primers I've tried seem to change how my mascara applies and not in a good way.
Eriana A.
Is this a good one to get guys