BY JANE IREDALE

Provides a much-needed step towards unbelievable lashes. When used to prime lashes for mascara, it adds measurable thickness and length and allows you to use less mascara. A single coat of this revolutionary formula before applying mascara will help strengthen, lengthen and thicken your lashes, making the mascara twice as effective. Algae extract conditions and protects lashes You will need to apply less mascara Stops lashes from drying out and splitting Allows lashes to grow to their fullest potential May even encourage extra growth Lash Conditioner see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
  • "After using this mascara for about two weeks I've noticed this fullness in my eye lashes." in 2 reviews
  • "ThIs defintely adds length before you put on your mascara but after mascara is applied, well it works and looks about the same as it does every day when you apply mascara." in 1 review
  • "Under mascara, its not my favorite because I don't feel it's very smooth." in 1 review
amel a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
before i used this product i had like normal lashes like they werent really like that long but they were long ans because i use like messcara everyday it started to fall off so i tried this product that my friend tolled me to try and it made my lahses thicker then i thought.it makes them feel and look healthy.
Lisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A natural alternative to all of the chemical treatments out there. This is more akin to a treatment for the lashes, helping them to grow longer and thicker by conditioning from root to tip, not unlike a good shampoo. Amazing look underneath Jane Iredale mascara, giving lashes a denser, longer, soft (not stiff) appearance. I would equate it to lash extensions rather than fake eyelashes.
Lesly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great I always use it before putting on mascara and it totally makes a difference, pricy but great a little goes a long way
Chrissie N.
After using this mascara for about two weeks I've noticed this fullness in my eye lashes. It's a pretty great product, I would recommend this to ALL my friends.
Krista M.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really see a difference in my lashes after using this lash conditioner.
Olivia M.
Arnold, MO
I like this, but it could be better. It did not help as much what I would expect for the price. It did help fill the lashes out some before using another mascara.
Jennifer S.
Charleston, SC
Use this product daily before applying my mascara. Seems to have greatly improved the overall condition of my eyelashes.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I have sample of this and I've been using it for while. This product gives your lashes some additional volume after you apply the mascara. I'm not sure if I will purchase the product, but is interesting to try.
Kris S.
Titusville, FL
I love this conditioner. My mom gave me a sample that I have been using with their longest lash black ice mascara and they work so perfectly together.
GJ D.
I love this product. I feel that it compliments my mascara which makes my lashes look fuller.
Polished M.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
I have just ordered this lash conditioner as I find when removing mascara I am losing a few eyelashes! Is this one of them that once you use it you have to keep using it because you will lose more lashes?? Watched Nicki from pixiwoo saying about one she was using and now I don't know if I dare try it!
Ashley V.
Will this make my eye lashes grow?
H M.
When do you apply this? Before mascara,before bed?
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ
Does this change how your mascara appears/goes on vs natural lashes? I worry about damaging my lashes from curling them and wearing mascara everyday, but some lash primers I've tried seem to change how my mascara applies and not in a good way.
Eriana A.
Is this a good one to get guys