BY JANE IREDALE

Provides a much-needed step towards unbelievable lashes. When used to prime lashes for mascara, it adds measurable thickness and length and allows you to use less mascara. A single coat of this revolutionary formula before applying mascara will help strengthen, lengthen and thicken your lashes, making the mascara twice as effective. Algae extract conditions and protects lashes You will need to apply less mascara Stops lashes from drying out and splitting Allows lashes to grow to their fullest potential May even encourage extra growth Lash Conditioner see more...

• Is this a good one to get guys1 Answers
  • When do you apply this? Before mascara,before bed?2 Answers
  • Will this make my eye lashes grow? 3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "After using this mascara for about two weeks I've noticed this fullness in my eye lashes." in 2 reviews
  • "ThIs defintely adds length before you put on your mascara but after mascara is applied, well it works and looks about the same as it does every day when you apply mascara." in 1 review
  • "Under mascara, its not my favorite because I don't feel it's very smooth." in 1 review
Lainey E.
Lainey E.
Abilene, TX
Absolutely must have ! As an false lash wearer you begin to notice your lashes thinning after years of wearing false ones. Since I've started using this it not only helps my lashes look better under mascara but my length and thickness is back and better then ever !
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE this product!
It really does condition the lashes! I will not only wear it under my mascara but I will put it on before going to bed. I have seen a difference in my lashes.
amel a.
amel a.
before i used this product i had like normal lashes like they werent really like that long but they were long ans because i use like messcara everyday it started to fall off so i tried this product that my friend tolled me to try and it made my lahses thicker then i thought.it makes them feel and look healthy.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Forest city , PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I just started using this and it actually seems to not only condition and prime my lashes, but accentuate lashes that are tiny and sometimes missed with the mascara wand. So far, I've been impressed with this product. I wouldn't say to throw away your heated eyelash curler just yet because I haven't used it long enough to evaluate how quickly my lashes grow. It seems to work beautifully and is worth a try!!
Lesly B.
Lesly B.
This product is great I always use it before putting on mascara and it totally makes a difference, pricy but great a little goes a long way
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
This works nearly as well as those heavy duty lash growers you buy at high end spas and dr's offices. I use it under my mascara and overnight for extra nourishment.
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
I use this every day! It really does make your lashed thicker and longer! You have to make sure you don't wait too long after applying because it can harden and that makes applying your mascara difficult!
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Paducah , KY
Makes my lash look so long. Also keeps them healthy with all the curling and mascara.
Sunni T.
Sunni T.
Richland Springs, TX
This stuff is a miracle worker!!! You have to give this a try!! It's worth every penny
GJ D.
GJ D.
I love this product. I feel that it compliments my mascara which makes my lashes look fuller.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Will this make my eye lashes grow?
Polished M.
Polished M.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
I have just ordered this lash conditioner as I find when removing mascara I am losing a few eyelashes! Is this one of them that once you use it you have to keep using it because you will lose more lashes?? Watched Nicki from pixiwoo saying about one she was using and now I don't know if I dare try it!
H M.
H M.
When do you apply this? Before mascara,before bed?
Eriana A.
Eriana A.
Is this a good one to get guys
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ
Does this change how your mascara appears/goes on vs natural lashes? I worry about damaging my lashes from curling them and wearing mascara everyday, but some lash primers I've tried seem to change how my mascara applies and not in a good way.