Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper uploaded by Belkys P.Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper uploaded by Jennifer G.
10 colors available

BY JANE IREDALE #32 in Lip Plumper

Make your lips full and kissable with our tinted cool mint and ginger lip plumper.  Special peptides give moisture and visible plumping that lasts.  One simple sweep and your lips will be transformed with sheer natural color and a refreshing feeling you can t top! Product not tested on animals see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "it keeps your lips soft and lasts a long time(as long as you don't lick your lips too much)." in 1 review
  • "It isn't long wearing by any means, but that doesn't matter to me." in 1 review
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've actually never heard of this brand until I received a few samples from a local spa. At first I was skeptical about the product due to the tacky texture. After I swatched it on my skin it felt like a gloss and it had a shine to it. Those two things are not usually what I go for, but I wanted to try it out anyways. I was SO happy with the results. The plumping effect actually worked and my lips look INCREDIBLE. I actually love the color and the natural look of it.
TJ C.
TJ C.
I received a sample of this with a skin care order. Never would have brought it, but I was glad to receive it as a sample. I was pleasantly surprised at the color. It looked nothing like the color in the tube. Silky and moist. However, lips were not plumper. I used it only on the top lip just to test it one day to see if anyone would see a difference. No one noticed anything as far as plumper lips including myself. But a nice lip balm.
A W.
A W.
I have this in Rio and am so impressed. The color is gorgeous without being too overwhelming, and I live the slight plumping effect. It also wears for a surprisingly long time. Most lipsticks don't last on me. I definitely recommend exfoliating before use though. If you have dry lips, it shows when wearing this lipstick.
Nat P.
Nat P.
I have it in Rio. It's a good product, has that minty feel to it. It kind of plumps your lip.. Lol. But nonetheless, the color is good for an all natural look.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Fort Knox, KY
I like this product, but it is not much in the way of a plumper. It has a nice minty feel/taste, but it doesn't burn. Gives a nice natural color.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.
La Quinta, CA
My lips have never looked as good as they do when I'm wearing the just kissed! It exceeded my expectations! The color is very natural and pretty and the slight tingling sensation feels great! I ordered it online and I would order it again in a heartbeat!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Review for: Nyc
I first of all love that this product was not tested on animals. I feel this sheer color goes on very nicely and plumps my lips nicely.
Sierra E.
Sierra E.
Gardner, KS
A great lip balm with a tint of color. Great for every day look and a quick highlighter for your cheeks. Easy multitasker for on the go.
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
I don't care about plumping, but it plumps a little. I really just like the color and feel of it. The color is very nice and it just feels fresh when you apply it. it keeps your lips soft and lasts a long time(as long as you don't lick your lips too much).
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely amazing!!! The colors are glorious and shiny, great gloss finish. I purchased 2 of these and can't keep my hands off them!
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this lip plumper work well?
Kiersta B.
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA
I've heard this reacts with your chemistry and gives a color. Is it noticeable? Is the balm moisturizing?
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
I keep looking at this on the website. I'm very intrigued but have yet to try it. Have you tried it? Does it plump? Dowse it hurt your lips?
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would really love to try this product first before I buy, but if not how well did this stuff work for you, and was it worth the price?
ana m.
ana m.
Barquisimeto
Looks so beautiful! I wanna try this!