MakeupLip MakeupLipstickjane iredale
Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain

jane iredale Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain

Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain

Is this more like a moisturizing balm? And does it have scent? Thanks!
Can someone upload a picture of them in forever red? I have found tons of videos reviewing the peach and red one but none of the red. Is it just as subtle and nice?
Start your review of jane iredale Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain!
Victoria R.
Winston Salem, NC
jane iredale Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain uploaded by Victoria R.
I love the sheer lip and cheek stain because it has just enough color without being too much. It gives me skin a glow and I love how it feels on my lips. jane iredale Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,010 reviews
jane iredale Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain uploaded by Annamaria C.
Review for: Forever Pink
jane iredale Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain I got this as a gift 🎁 and I must say I’m happy to try it out and the color is nice and smell like strawberries and light tint for lips and cheeks more of a balm
joylynn G.
jane iredale Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain uploaded by joylynn G.
Review for: Forever Pink
After using this product I can honestly say it feels nice after being worn for a few hours. Slides on smooth. Looks beautiful. Not to pink more of a natural brightner for your lips. Had plenty of compliments. Got this in my birchbox subscription. This is a sample size. Full size cost $28.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
jane iredale Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain uploaded by Kris L.
Review for: Forever Peach
This is a nice lip balm! It has only a slight tint to it since it’s the shade peach. I wouldn’t use it on my cheeks though because it does feel balmy. It does hydrate my lips and is comfortable. Strongly recommend for lips only.
Amanda S.
Kearneysville, WV
Review for: Forever Pink
I really like this. It’s a sample but it’s it a wee little miniature tube but it’s absolutely adorable. I love the color! Plus it kind of enhances the natural color of my lips. To me I swear it seems more like a mood changing lipstick. Plus it’s multitasking product. Can be used on lips and cheeks. Which that’s a plus for me too. There’s nothing I’d change about it. The package is extremely cute,the color I adore,and it makes my lips real soft and made them plump too!! I’m totally amazed by this lipstick. I’m definitely going to purchase this and even more from this line. I highly recommend.
Kim C.
Clover, SC
jane iredale Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain uploaded by Kim C.
Review for: Forever Pink
This product is amazing!! Not sticky or matte looking snd long lasting. Love it and no complaints
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
jane iredale Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain uploaded by Amanda-Kay P.
Review for: Forever Pink
This is a wonderful lip and cheek balm that provides continuous moisture throughout the day. It has just a hint of color, which enhances your individual lips and the skin tone of your cheeks. This multipurpose product contains natural botanicals, is non-drying, long-lasting, Vegan, and cruelty free. The color I am wearing in the photo is Forever Pink. This color can be worn by anyone, as it will flatter any skin tone and undertone. I love how smooth and soft my lips feel both during and after wearing this product. I like to wear it on my lips at night for added conditioning. When applied to the cheeks, it gives a healthy "flush," like you've just worked out. This product is perfect for anyone who wants the bare minimum of color, just to look fresh and have that healthy glow. Well worth the investment for this ethical, good quality product!
Linda S.
El Paso, TX
jane iredale Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain uploaded by Linda S.
Review for: Forever Pink
So I got this cute #sample for #free to try out and it's the perfect nude type shade to compliment my medium skin type. I'm not sure I'll use it on my cheek but I could see the pink tone right away on my lips. Cute travel size. Will keep using to see how moisturizing it is
Krista X.
Tucson, AZ
Jane Airedale’s Lip & Cheek Stain has the perfect tint to the lips and is a nice color on the cheeks too if you don’t mind the bit of tackiness on your skin afterward. I do have to reapply somewhat often, as I didn’t notice much of a stain left behind but all in all it’s a nice tinted product.
Tara S.
Alvin, TX
jane iredale Just Kissed® Lip and Cheek Stain uploaded by Tara S.
Not big on any lip products, other than lip glosses usually. But this stuff is awesome. It makes my lips look natural and healthy. It just enhances my actual lip color. It's very easy to use and apply, I like to top it off with a clear shimmery lip gloss. Obviously I received a trial version, but I will definitely be purchasing this.