jane iredale In Touch® Highlighter

In Touch® Highlighter

Where can I get this at and how much really interested
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
This looks pretty, can i find thi at Sephora or Ulta?
Start your review of jane iredale In Touch® Highlighter!
Brandy M.
Batesville, MS
jane iredale In Touch® Highlighter uploaded by Brandy M.
Creamy and smooth. It leaves my face glowing and looking well hydrated. I really enjoy using them!
Rachel B.
Great for highlighting your best facial features! It offers the perfect amount of shimmer and light to your face! It also settles in the skin nicely. The application is really easy. You can use a small brush or just straight from the stick for application.
Danielle F.
Granite Falls, WA
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER. I really just rub it all over because I can’t have enough, it’s super easy to use because of the tube and it lasts all day long
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I found this puppy online at Walmart and use it as a eyeshadow because it's a tad bt too light for my skin. It blends really smooth and feels great on the skin. It's very pigmented and lasts all day. It's a little pricey but well with it. I say try it.
Tanya L.
Portland, OR
I love this subtle, natural highlighter. It's a great pop added to a natural look. It looks great on all skin types and looks beautiful in photos. Shimmery finish that is easy to apply. Love it!
emmily dayanna R.
Medley, FL
this enlightening me fascinates because its format is very practical to implement and packaging is beautiful formula is creamy and diffuses very well I love the pink tone to place a little on the cheeks and beige tone for the naris I'm encantanda with this product because it gives a very beautiful natural light nothing exaggerated so very well for the day
Samantha S.
So badly I wanted to like this and wanted it to replace my Clinique chubby stick but was disappointed. Dry and extremely sheer
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
1,209 reviews
This In Touch Highlighter is this first product that I have tried in the Jane Iredale collection and I have to say that I was impressed. This highlighter is super creamy, blends easily, is totally blendable & buildable without being cakey. This highlighter seems to melt into my skin rather than settling into my pores & fine-line's. I absolutely would reccommend this wallet-friendly highlighter to anyone looking.
Danielle F.
Granite Falls, WA
I love this highlighter! I first tried it at my salon but it gives you the best sparkling high light. I don’t wear a lot of make up, so this is great because I can build it.
Amanda C.
This highlighter is super creamy and goes on super easily whether you are using a brush or the stick itself. It’s so easy to blend in and small enough that you don’t over do it. I will always keep this in my makeup bag!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...