BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

A cream-to-powder highlighter that illuminates the cheeks, eyes and brow bone.  Features and Benefits: A pale pink highlighter that gives skin a natural-looking radiance. May be applied to highlight desired areas of the face such as the tops of cheekbones, brow bones and the bridge of the nose. Creamy, lightweight formula adds a soft glow to any look. In Touch Highlighter, Complete.

Amanda C.
Review for: Comfort more...
This highlighter is super creamy and goes on super easily whether you are using a brush or the stick itself. It’s so easy to blend in and small enough that you don’t over do it. I will always keep this in my makeup bag!!!
Maleri P.
Saint Anthony, ID
Review for: Complete more...
Love this product! It gives you just the right amount of shimmer! With the cream consistency it sits on top of your skin and doesn’t settle down in the fine lines around your eyes. Definitely recommend :)
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I found this puppy online at Walmart and use it as a eyeshadow because it's a tad bt too light for my skin. It blends really smooth and feels great on the skin. It's very pigmented and lasts all day. It's a little pricey but well with it. I say try it.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this enlightening me fascinates because its format is very practical to implement and packaging is beautiful formula is creamy and diffuses very well I love the pink tone to place a little on the cheeks and beige tone for the naris I'm encantanda with this product because it gives a very beautiful natural light nothing exaggerated so very well for the day
Rachel B.
Great for highlighting your best facial features! It offers the perfect amount of shimmer and light to your face! It also settles in the skin nicely. The application is really easy. You can use a small brush or just straight from the stick for application.
Tanya L.
Tigard, OR
I love this subtle, natural highlighter. It's a great pop added to a natural look. It looks great on all skin types and looks beautiful in photos. Shimmery finish that is easy to apply. Love it!
Nikki  N.
I've worked with J.I products for years, some are hot and miss but I do love this one. It is best applied right out of the tube onto the skin work wiicky to blend. It is a subtle pink/gold undertone. This is perfect for women over 35 that want some highlights.
isela d.
Fountain Valley, CA
Wow !!! This is the best highlighter I have ever used it has a beautiful pink undertone and gives a gorgeous glow I'm in love with this jane iredale in touch highlighter 😊
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Meh. I wanted to like it but it wasn't going with my skin at all. It smeared and it didn't add a glow like i wanted that defined my cheek bones.
Maria T.
Not that great. For the price, this product disappoints. There are others that are much more effective and cost less then half price
Olivia R.
What is the best highlight for very very pale skin?
Rosie G.
Never used a stick highlighter but how good does it work on your face? Does it glide smoothly?
Mel A.
Milwaukee, WI
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
Nicole H.
Evarts Ky
Where can I get this at and how much really interested
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Any comparison to the NARS multiple?

Amazon