BY JANE IREDALE

Sweep our creamy blush stick over your cheeks for a flush that s soft, dewy and natural.  Goes on like butter and smells deliciously of pure cocoa powder.  Try them on your lips, too for a pulled-together look that stays all day. Product not tested on animals see more...

Jane Iredale In Touch Cream Blush
  • "My skin tone is medium brown, so on lighter skin this would show up more pink, but on my skin it is more subtle." in 1 review
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
Cream blushes scare me on the level that my skin is so fair, that if I put too much on, it's almost impossible to get off unless I take my matte foundation and pressed powder off with it. The price is extremely too high for blush. The product is ok, I ended up giving it to a friend who is all about cream blushes.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
I have this blush in the color "Clarity," which is a light pink, and it gives my cheeks a very subtle pink, which I like. My skin tone is medium brown, so on lighter skin this would show up more pink, but on my skin it is more subtle. It has good staying power and is very creamy!
Sarah R.
Ashland, WI
This would be good for me in a lighter shade. It goes on smooth and is perfect with medium skin tones
Brittany K.
This smells great and I absolutely love how easy it is to apply and how quick it is!
Ashley A.
Lexington, KY
Makes you look gorgeously flushed and smells great!