jane iredale Hydration Spray Mini Set uploaded by Lindsey D.

BY JANE IREDALE #94 in Face Mists

Three limited-edition purse-sized hydration sprays refresh and protect skin—perfect for on-the-go touch-ups and pick-me-ups, as well as setting minerals for a long last finish and misting brushes to turn powder shadow into liner.

Lindsey D.
Garden Grove
I love face sprays they make me feel so refreshed after I use them I have the balance one and love it. It feels like a light mist and it leaves a refreshing tangerine scent after it makes me happy. The bottle is small and shiny and really grabs your attention.
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
First I love how this smells, second I love how refreshing this is on my face. I carry this in my purse in the summertime for mid day refresh. It seems to last me a long time but maybe because I don’t use it all the time.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
This smells amazing and really helps set my makeup. This smells great as well. This helps set your makeup and conceal my pores. The spray also has a uv protector.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
All of the Jane Iredale sprays are amazing. They are healthy for skin since this line is made for women after they have had facial peels.
Tracy S.
Minot, ND
Love Jane iredale! No bad stuff and it’s light and sets my mineral makeup perfectly and it just the slightest nice light smell.
Catherine C.
Granite Falls
Moisturizing, quick drying. Helps my makeup last longer by a lot. Way better than over the counter heavy sprays.
Nicole B.
Lucama, NC
Smells wonderful and pairs with my Jane Iredell foundation!! Very clean, light and does the job!
Joy K.
I LOVE the pomegranate mist. It smells absolutely delightful, not overly heavy, just a nice floral note. It’s great as prep spray and just as a finishing touch! I never want to run out- it’s amazing, but so pricy
Kaitlin F.
Mississauga, ON
Overall really good. I have the Pom Mist. The smell is pleasant and I use it to set makeup. It’s a little on the expensive side but I am a huge fan of the brand.