BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends Hand Drink as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen. SPF 15 keeps hands looking and feeling good. Delicately perfumed with Organic Rose Essential Oils, nature's most luxurious moisturizer. This ultra-hydrating, never-greasy hand cream is infused with active ingredients and antioxidants that protect, moisturize and replenish. Liposomal encapsulated Apple Extract brightens and evens skin tone. Green Tea and Blackberry Extracts provide nourishment and antioxidant protection. 2.03 fluid oz. Key ingredients: Rosa Damascena Flower Oil moisturizing and provides fragrant rose scent; Apple Extract brightens, evens skin tone; Green Tea and Blackberry Extracts give antioxidant protection.

Leigh P.
Really nice product ... I'm a phlebotomist so I wash my hands like a thousand times a day and my hands get dry but most hand creams are greasy this product is not and I'm soooo happy ! My hands are so soft and all the time and I mm so exited birchbox gave me a sample I will definitely buy this product !
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
Okay, so this is assuming you're an SPF nut, because while I understand the importance of sunscreen, I guess making sure my hands also have a little protection never crossed my mind. This is lightweight lotion, SPF 15. Not greasy. I just don't really get it.
Kathleen E.
Surrey , BC
Absolutely love this product. Not only does it keep my hands refreshed, it gives me extreme moisture throughout the entire day. JI is always a bit on the pricy side but always worth the product. Highly recommended :)

back