jane iredale 'GreatShape' Eyebrow Kit uploaded by Giddalthy C.

BY JANE IREDALE

Get perfect, natural-looking brows that are lustrous and smooth with this pigmented brow powder and nourishing brow wax kit by jane iredale. The water-resistant, mineral-rich brow powder glides on to add color, depth and highlights to your brows, while the brow wax with its botanical formula nourishes and protects without leaving behind any sticky residue. The kit also includes a travel-size rose-goldtone mirrored compact and dual-ended applicator. Kit includes:- Brow Powder- Brow Wax- Dual-Ended ApplicatorHow to use: Use the brow wax to hold your brows in place. Finish with the powder for color and depth. Color(s): blonde, brunette. Brand: Jane Iredale. Style Name: jane iredale 'GreatShape' Eyebrow Kit. Style Number: 5171919. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Giddalthy C.
Easy to use, lasts over 12hrs, gets great compliments, natural brows....! I could go on and on about how great and so worth the $! A little goes a long way! Highly recommended by me! jane iredale 'GreatShape' Eyebrow Kit
Abbey L.
Holywell
Review for: jane iredale 'GreatShape' Eyebrow Kit - Brunette more...
Love this product for when I’m wanting a more casual look. Great for my more mature clients. Typically use this product for when I’m having a more natural day with my makeup. Love the bees wax aswell! Keeps my brows in place all day!
Hannah C.
Good powder, is very pigmented and has smooth application.
I'm never really sure what to do with the gel though, I sometimes dip my brush in the gel first then the powder if I want a nice defined line.