Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream uploaded by Melanie L.Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream uploaded by Morgan B.

BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

Contains broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 25 UVB/UVA. Water resistant to 40 minutes. Minimizes pores and helps disguise fine lines and wrinkles. Smoothens and brightens skin. Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested, dermatologist tested. Key ingredients: Grapefruit Extract minimizes appearance of pores and wrinkles; Apple Extract is a skin-smoothing antioxidant, exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates the skin; Bitter Orange Extract perfumes and conditions; Titanium Dioxide calms and soothes skin, gives excellent mineral UV protection.

Mallory 🌕.
Grafton
This is a nice lightweight yet full coverage bb cream. The only reason I cant give it a 5 star is because it settles into my smile lines and creases no matter what primer I use or setting powder. It smells great and I love that it has spf in it but I keep it strictly for days by the pool and not for special occasions! It is nice and dewy leaving the skin healthy looking so that is another thing I do enjoy!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
My favorite foundation
Doesn’t oxidize in the skin
Does not clog pores
Doubles as a concealer
Mineral makeup
Inexpensive
Great for oily or dry skin
Buildable coverage from medium to very full
I would definitely recommend
Natasha P.
I love this product!! It is my exact color. The only downside of it is since it is full coverage, it is very thick. I have to water it down by damping the sponge. But overall, it really does cover the imperfections of your face. I would definitely buy this again.
CHLOE M.
Hamilton
Review for: BB3 more...
This is my go to foundation. I love the coverage and the natural ingredients. The only con I have is that it never dries down for me, so I need a lot of powder.
Aysia N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love love love! For a more natural foundation this works amazing. I love that it is full coverage! It stays on well and doesn’t dry out my skin.
Cristina G.
Cleveland
Review for: BB1 more...
This is one of my favorite full coverage foundations. It is a great pick for sensitive skin and lasts all day! It’s a little bit pricy but worth every penny. I cannot live without this product!
Melanie L.
Surrey
Review for: BB3 more...
Good B.B. cream, even though it’s not a long lasting as I would like it to be and it has an oily texture so I wouldn’t imagine it would do good for skin that’s already oily
It has a yellow undertone which I don’t favour but overall it’s an ok product