Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream uploaded by Melanie L.Jane Iredale Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream uploaded by Morgan B.

BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

Contains broad spectrum sunscreen with SPF 25 UVB/UVA. Water resistant to 40 minutes. Minimizes pores and helps disguise fine lines and wrinkles. Smoothens and brightens skin. Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, sensitivity tested, clinically tested, dermatologist tested. Key ingredients: Grapefruit Extract minimizes appearance of pores and wrinkles; Apple Extract is a skin-smoothing antioxidant, exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates the skin; Bitter Orange Extract perfumes and conditions; Titanium Dioxide calms and soothes skin, gives excellent mineral UV protection.

Mallory 🌕.
Grafton
This is a nice lightweight yet full coverage bb cream. The only reason I cant give it a 5 star is because it settles into my smile lines and creases no matter what primer I use or setting powder. It smells great and I love that it has spf in it but I keep it strictly for days by the pool and not for special occasions! It is nice and dewy leaving the skin healthy looking so that is another thing I do enjoy!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
My favorite foundation
Doesn’t oxidize in the skin
Does not clog pores
Doubles as a concealer
Mineral makeup
Inexpensive
Great for oily or dry skin
Buildable coverage from medium to very full
I would definitely recommend
Lauren J.
Michigan
I love this BB cream. It's a little pricey but it last forever. it also has really great coverage without being too drying and it has SPF benefits which makes it great for your skin in the summer
Cristina G.
Cleveland
Review for: BB1 more...
This is one of my favorite full coverage foundations. It is a great pick for sensitive skin and lasts all day! It’s a little bit pricy but worth every penny. I cannot live without this product!
Meghan P.
Lone Tree, CO
Review for: BB5 more...
I love this stuff. It has completely replaced any foundation I use! On good days I don’t even need concealer for the bags under my eyes! It is now my one stop shop! It has great coverage, spf, and adds a nice sun kissed glow!
Natasha P.
I love this product!! It is my exact color. The only downside of it is since it is full coverage, it is very thick. I have to water it down by damping the sponge. But overall, it really does cover the imperfections of your face. I would definitely buy this again.
CHLOE M.
Hamilton
Review for: BB3 more...
This is my go to foundation. I love the coverage and the natural ingredients. The only con I have is that it never dries down for me, so I need a lot of powder.
Aysia N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love love love! For a more natural foundation this works amazing. I love that it is full coverage! It stays on well and doesn’t dry out my skin.
member-95500
Review for: BB6 more...
This is my favorite B.B. cream! I have sensitive skin so I’m always hesitant with trying new products, but this stuff is amazing!!
Melanie L.
Surrey
Review for: BB3 more...
Good B.B. cream, even though it’s not a long lasting as I would like it to be and it has an oily texture so I wouldn’t imagine it would do good for skin that’s already oily
It has a yellow undertone which I don’t favour but overall it’s an ok product