Add a Photo

By JANE IREDALE
#41 in BB Cream

BB3: Light Glow Time covers blemishes, minimizes pores, disguises wrinkles and smoothes and brightens skin. Our mineral-based formula nourishes your complexion and helps protect skin from UV and free radical damage. Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 25 and UVA P++ protection that is water resistant for up to 40 minutes. Grapefruit Extract promotes luminosity and skin radiance, minimizes appearance of pores and wrinkles, and may help to fade uneven pigmentation. Apple Extract is a skin-smoothing antioxidant that exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates the skin. Sunflow

Photos (6)
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

I have used many Jane Iredale products and I've liked them all! It's important to me to put a product on my face that is all natural and without any harmful ingredients, especially for an everyday BB cream that covers my face all day. The product works very well, I just use a tiny amount, the size of a pomegranate seed and dab in on parts of my face and then rub it to even it out with my hands. It gives just enough color and evens out the skin tone and stays on all day without giving me a greasy or heavy feeling on my face. The skin looks naturally healthy with a glow, which if you don't want you can put some mat powder on top. It also lasts a very long time, I just ordered a second tube after using the first one for almost a year, and I use it pretty much every day.
Jill S.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI

I really didn't like this at first, because the colors seem to run extremely yellow or pink, there are no in between neutral shades. Also this is not a typical BB cream - more like a full coverage cream foundation and when I put it on like I would a regular BB cream, it was very thick looking and feeling.

BUT then I started playing with it and either use it almost as a concealer or a tiny amount (less than the size of a pea for entire face), and I love it! Sometimes I will mix a tiny bit with my moisturizer to make it thinner and easier to spread. Overall, I really like this because the ingredients are clean, it's chemical free and it provides great coverage and sun protection.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Stellarton, NS

I have been using Jane Iredale BB cream for several years now, and it is my tried true and tested favorite bb/foundation of all time. The coverage is defiantly more full coverage, not a bb cream/light coverage. It covers dark spots, redness, and acne really well and smells amazing. It's moisturizing and defiantly gives you a subtle glow. I apply this product with a Jane Iredale sponge and it goes on flawlessly. The price is fairly expensive but this product lasts me about 6 months or more so it's worth the investment. I've tried so many higher end foundations and still keep coming back to my Jane Iredale.
S O.
S O.
Brentwood, TN

Full coverage BB cream!! Buildable coverage. I have tons of melasma and red spots, this stuff is great. I have the lightest shade and it still goes alittle too pink. But if I use a light enough powder (theirs), I can balance it out.
Now, bad news. All Jane Iredale makeup gets soupy on me. Goes on beautiful and looks awesome, but I get super greasy. If I blot with papers, it's like it moves. I try to touch it up and it slides off. You can see my fingers in it. Soupy is the best description. I have tried this with Murad matte primer, and it still gets soupy.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.

I recently bought this from Nordstrom's becausee I wanted something that was light like a BB cream but also had coverage. This stuff does have coverage but the shade I got was so light (and believe me I am pale- most foundations are too dark) and such pink undertones that it looked awful. It also did not blend well with my beauty blender. I didn't like the consistency of it either, so I will be returning it and going back to something I know.
Si L.
Si L.

I'm so amazed with the coverage of this BB cream. It's thick so a little goes a long way and I will definitely set this with some powder. The finish look is good. I have the shade BB5 and it matches me perfectly as I am light coloured skin with yellow undertone. This is not a cheap BB cream. However, since so little product is needed each time, the tube will definitely last a long time. Worth the investment. Highly recommended.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
San Angelo, TX

This is a great BB cream. I use BB 7. A little goes a long way and the coverage is just amazing. It doesn't look like you have makeup on. It gives you beautiful, glowing, flawless skin. The only thing that I don't like about it is that after a few hours, my face is shiny/oily and not glowy. I just carry a powder to touch up on T-zone. I would definitely recommend this. Try it, and be ready for lots of compliments =)
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY

Mande un correo a la pagina,preguntando si me podian mandar muestras y me mandaron una muestra de este producto y el de una base completamente gratis!! Me gustó que con un poco del producto se puede cubrir una gran zona,aunque la cobertura no es tan maravillosa, pero tiene un buen funcionamiento, la e andado toda la tarde y se ve bien, no e tenido que retocar! Me gustó bastante. Huele un poco como a medicina
D B.
D B.

Amazing!!!! I have super oily and acne prone skin. This BB Cream stays on all day and does not make my break outs worse. It also does a wonderful job of covering my scars. I have a light and neutral skin tone and the BB3 shade is a perfect match for me. It's a bit expensive, but a little bit goes a long way and the quality is worth it. Try it, you'll love it!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bristol , CT

I have just recently tried this product and I am hooked! It gives such a great quality of smoothness, color, and coverage. With this product a little goes a long way. Which to me is great because your getting your money worth. It's also great on my skin. I haven't broken out, and it has made my skin dry or oily. Excellent BB product!
Corinthia H.
Corinthia H.

Does this product give good coverage or does it sit on top of the skin like a mask
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Macon, GA

I am looking for full coverage without feeling like its caked on. Can I accomplish this with this?
Shaylee M.
Shaylee M.
Eatonville, WA

I am looking for a good foundation for when the weather gets hotter. I want a thinner one but one that will last all day and not come off. How is this one throughout the day? Does it have SPF?
hannah k.
hannah k.
Standish, MI

Does this work for oily skin
Claudia B.
Claudia B.

Does this product contain SPF?

Join Now