10 colors available

BY JANE IREDALE #45 in BB Cream

BB3: Light Glow Time covers blemishes, minimizes pores, disguises wrinkles and smoothes and brightens skin. Our mineral-based formula nourishes your complexion and helps protect skin from UV and free radical damage. Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 25 and UVA P++ protection that is water resistant for up to 40 minutes. Grapefruit Extract promotes luminosity and skin radiance, minimizes appearance of pores and wrinkles, and may help to fade uneven pigmentation. Apple Extract is a skin-smoothing antioxidant that exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates the skin. Sunflow

• Is this good for dry skin? 2 Answers
  • I am looking for full coverage without feeling like its caked on. C...4 Answers
  • I am a recent Jane Iredale lover and I am curious about the BB crea...3 Answers
Jill S.
Jill S.
Flat Rock, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really didn't like this at first, because the colors seem to run extremely yellow or pink, there are no in between neutral shades. Also this is not a typical BB cream - more like a full coverage cream foundation and when I put it on like I would a regular BB cream, it was very thick looking and feeling.

BUT then I started playing with it and either use it almost as a concealer or a tiny amount (less than the size of a pea for entire face), and I love it! Sometimes I will mix a tiny bit with my moisturizer to make it thinner and easier to spread. Overall, I really like this because the ingredients are clean, it's chemical free and it provides great coverage and sun protection.
S O.
S O.
Old Hickory, TN
Full coverage BB cream!! Buildable coverage. I have tons of melasma and red spots, this stuff is great. I have the lightest shade and it still goes alittle too pink. But if I use a light enough powder (theirs), I can balance it out.
Now, bad news. All Jane Iredale makeup gets soupy on me. Goes on beautiful and looks awesome, but I get super greasy. If I blot with papers, it's like it moves. I try to touch it up and it slides off. You can see my fingers in it. Soupy is the best description. I have tried this with Murad matte primer, and it still gets soupy.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I recently bought this from Nordstrom's becausee I wanted something that was light like a BB cream but also had coverage. This stuff does have coverage but the shade I got was so light (and believe me I am pale- most foundations are too dark) and such pink undertones that it looked awful. It also did not blend well with my beauty blender. I didn't like the consistency of it either, so I will be returning it and going back to something I know.
Thaissa R.
Thaissa R.
CENTRAL ISLIP, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mande un correo a la pagina,preguntando si me podian mandar muestras y me mandaron una muestra de este producto y el de una base completamente gratis!! Me gustó que con un poco del producto se puede cubrir una gran zona,aunque la cobertura no es tan maravillosa, pero tiene un buen funcionamiento, la e andado toda la tarde y se ve bien, no e tenido que retocar! Me gustó bastante. Huele un poco como a medicina
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Review for: Glow Time' Full Coverage Mineral Bb Cream SPF 25 Bb9 1.7 fl oz
My favorite BB cream of all time. Don't use it as much as my It cosmetics cc cream now that I have that, but this stuff is fantastic and I find myself reaching for it on occasion. Such a light and airy feeling while on the skin, it gives such a beautiful glow and overall evenness. I will always be a lover of this bb cream.
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really disliked this bb cream. It covers very well but that's the only thing I liked about it. It was very thick, Casey and I got it in bb5 and it was so so yellow!!!!! Also it really dries out my skin and accentuated my fine lines. It's $48 dollars so it's also quite expensive
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Review for: Glow Time' Full Coverage Mineral Bb Cream SPF 25 Bb9 1.7 fl oz
I love all of JI makeup I have tried most of the foundations and this bb cream has come to be my favorite. I buy several shades and create my own color depending on the season. I also mix it with Honest beuaty's primer in the summer to thin out at keep under the weather.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Columbia , MO
I love Jane iredale BB cream. It evens out any red spots I have. It works great to cover any pimple or other blemishes. You only have to use a very small amount to cover your whole face. I have been using the same bottle for years. Yes it is expensive but it's worth it!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Lewisville, TX
What can I tell you about this make up line besides it's amazing. I am a person who has oil skin and many break outs. This is a very high coverage product. I recommend this to all of my clients who need help with sun protection and coverage!
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Grayslake , IL
Review for: Glow Time' Full Coverage Mineral Bb Cream SPF 25 Bb9 1.7 fl oz
Full coverage but feels so lightweight! I have been using this non-stop since I got it a few weeks ago. Stellar product, doesn't break me out or clog pores. It can be a little thick, so I mix a drop of Argan oil before applying it
Corinthia H.
Corinthia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product give good coverage or does it sit on top of the skin like a mask
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Brunswick, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for full coverage without feeling like its caked on. Can I accomplish this with this?
Shaylee M.
Shaylee M.
Eatonville , WA
I am looking for a good foundation for when the weather gets hotter. I want a thinner one but one that will last all day and not come off. How is this one throughout the day? Does it have SPF?
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Lancaster, NY
I am a recent Jane Iredale lover and I am curious about the BB cream. Does it give great coverage? Does it make your skin oily/or shiny?
Teanna G.
Teanna G.
I'm looking for lightweight coverage that won't settle into my under eye wrinkles. Will this product conceal the little fine lines under my eyes without settling into them?