BY JANE IREDALE #54 in BB Cream

BB3: Light Glow Time covers blemishes, minimizes pores, disguises wrinkles and smoothes and brightens skin. Our mineral-based formula nourishes your complexion and helps protect skin from UV and free radical damage. Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 25 and UVA P++ protection that is water resistant for up to 40 minutes. Grapefruit Extract promotes luminosity and skin radiance, minimizes appearance of pores and wrinkles, and may help to fade uneven pigmentation. Apple Extract is a skin-smoothing antioxidant that exfoliates, refines and rejuvenates the skin. Sunflow

• Is this good for dry skin? 2 Answers
  • I am looking for full coverage without feeling like its caked on....4 Answers
  • I am a recent Jane Iredale lover and I am curious about the BB cr...3 Answers
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Review for: BB5(Light-Medium)
I've been on the search for a fuller coverage BB cream. I love the natural matte finish and how long it lasts. It is still lightweight but covers my acne and hyperpigmentation really well. I did get a little shiny by late afternoon but I expected that and just blotted. This is perfect for combo oily skin.
Brittney S.
Oceanside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve gone mineral ever since this product! This B.B. cream is the best in the business for a few reasons. It’s an spf cream with full coverage without clogging your pores and a tiny bit goes a long way! They make the colors super easy to be matched!
Jenise L.
Hackensack , NJ
Review for: BB5(Light-Medium)
This product actually runs very yellow for me. I couldn't find the correct shade and concealer didn't help much either because it gets super oily throughout the day. The plus side is that it's probably the more full coverage bb cream out there that I've tried. I would recommend for more yellow toned people if they're looking for light make up wear in the winter, definitely not a summer product unless you found a way to make it less oily.
Frances M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Other
I use Glow time BB7..this foundation it full coverage a chocolate chip size is enough for a full face. It is make my skin look so luminous and flawless.. It photographs very well there is no flashback.
Emperatris C.
El Paso, TX
I literally SWEAR by this BB cream. To start off, the coverage is AMAZING! I backpacked through India/UK in 2015 and wore only this as face makeup (plus eye shadow, liner, mascara etc) and I got so many compliments on my pictures. It gives you an extreme dewy look and just feel amazing taking it off as well as wearing it. You don't want to build it up more than you would with any other BB cream but you can definitely get full coverage foundation quality off of it. It didn't make me break out and used it until I had to buy a new one. Amazing product.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this bb cream. This cream gives me healthy glowing skin. Since using the whole Jane product line my skin has never looked better. A little bit goes a long way as well. I would definitely recommend this product, I love it more than anything I have used in the past. Really blends well with my skin and hides my blemishes.
Siena S.
My go to as it is a great foundation! During the winter it's best to wear moisturizer and primer as it does get a bit drying on the skin. Overall the coverage is amazing in one go but it is buildable as well!
Alexandra C.
This used to be my go-to foundation, and it was better than anything i had tried before in terms of color, luster, and overall quality. It is long lasting with great coverage, especially for my rosacea. However, it has been disappointing recently because my skin has been uncharacteristically dry. It looks pretty uneven and flaky these days, and a makeup artist recommended that I switch to the Jane Iredale face powder. For me, this product is better to use in the summer months.
Amber P.
The best BB cream! I use #3 and it matches fantasticly. I have a hard time because I feel like most face makeup is on the yellow side, which I am more on the pink side. There is just enough yellow to cancel out the pink but still match my skin tone. The SPF is just a huge benifit!
Jen H.
I love Jane Iredale products. I have very sensitive skin. These products have left my face fully covered and don't cause an oiliness later in the day. I also love the fact that some of the powders also serve dual purpose and provide sun protection for your face as well.
Corinthia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product give good coverage or does it sit on top of the skin like a mask
Stacey B.
Brunswick, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for full coverage without feeling like its caked on. Can I accomplish this with this?
Teanna G.
I'm looking for lightweight coverage that won't settle into my under eye wrinkles. Will this product conceal the little fine lines under my eyes without settling into them?
Claudia B.
Does this product contain SPF?
Lauren O.
Lancaster, NY
I am a recent Jane Iredale lover and I am curious about the BB cream. Does it give great coverage? Does it make your skin oily/or shiny?