Jane Iredale Glow Time Blush

Creamy, multitasking blush stick for buildable, blendable color and a golden, lit-from-within glow.

Is it worth buying it?
Start your review of Jane Iredale Glow Time Blush!
Pen Argyl, PA
Jane Iredale Glow Time Blush uploaded by Katelyn T.
Jane Iredale Glow Time Blush uploaded by Katelyn T.
Review for: Mist
I’ve never used cream blush before but I will never go back to powder. It stays on and applies true to color. I would recommend this to anyone! I only use a light light line and it’s enough. Has some shimmer in it, too 😍
Pasadena, TX
Jane Iredale Glow Time Blush uploaded by Cindy T.
Review for: Aura
love how it is very smooth and goes on perfectly easily blendable. color is spot on. goes perfect on my skin tone. I received the tone Aura
Rockland, MA
Jane Iredale Glow Time Blush uploaded by Emily P.
Review for: Mist
I received this item for sampling and I am blown away! The color is gorgeous and goes on beautifully and easy. Super blendable and lasts all day!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jane Iredale Glow Time Blush uploaded by Lisa W.
Review for: Mist
I love the Mist blendable, creamy highlighter stick. It delivers a natural, streak-free glow with a pearl finish. I use this highlighter on my cheeks and eyes. It’s subtle and if that’s what you are looking for I recommend this product.
Arlington, VA
Jane Iredale Glow Time Blush uploaded by Frances W.
Review for: Mist
The color is a very light and sparkly pink. Im fair but I don’t think it looks great on me. I prefer blush without glitter/sparkles. The product itself works fine and blends ok, but just not my personal preference.
Broken Arrow, OK
Jane Iredale Glow Time Blush uploaded by Linda A.
Review for: Aura
Loved the component of the packaging , very classy and natural. Love the shade I received, however It wasn’t as pigmented as I thought was ending out , it’s a pretty sheer tone after. Almost blends away . But I did liked it , you just need to do about 2 layers and blend it nicely
Nazareth, PA
Jane Iredale Glow Time Blush uploaded by Tania A.
Review for: Ethereal
First off the packaging was awesome ! There was no makeup scent! The glow stayed all day and the color was perfect ! I couldn’t have been happier ! Glided in so smooth!! I received this product free for my honest review via Influenster
Glastonbury, CT
Review for: Mist
I received this product FREE of charge in return for my review. This retails for a hefty $38?! Well, I’m in L💖VE with the beautiful delicate and elegant finish of this gorgeous color blush stick! “Enchanted” is the shade I received. Honestly, I didn’t think I’d like a creamy stick blush, since I usually prefer powder. However, this was a breeze to apply with the correct brush and is subtle, but buildable. The finish is definitely low key glow! WOW! It was love at first sight. I love it so much, I immediately placed my usual high end powder blush into the drawer and OUT of daily rotation! Haha, it’s all true. Truth in advertising, it glowtime ladies. 🙏Please FoLlOw me for more glam reviews and stay safe out there☮️ Happy Influenstering, y’all💋
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jane Iredale Glow Time Blush uploaded by Tzey P.
Review for: Enchanted
So so pretty. it’s very pigmented and the packaging is so classy and high quality. packaging is really important for me since I carry them everywhere. I love the color- goes with every look.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Jane Iredale Glow Time Blush uploaded by Morgan W.
Review for: Mist
I am a pale lady so I was a little worried about trying Blush, but this color goes on so beautifully and light! you can build it up of course but it's easy to apply just a slight amount! It goes on so smoothly too.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...