BY JANE IREDALE

A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks. Features and Benefits: Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring. Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin s undertone. Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize. Not tested on animals

Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't rave enough about this lip stain, I honestly love it!. I got this last Spring from Birchbox in a sample size and I absolutely love it especially because I'm not crazy about lipsticks this is perfect for me. It's an amazing everyday lip stain to get a soft, pinky tint and it's super moisturizing so it wouldn't dry out your lips.

I'm new to makeup so I recently started getting the hang of it, today I wore a nice, natural look and my coworker was in love with my face, the lip stain just added the perfect glow to my face. I think I'm actually going to take the plunge and buy the full size and that's big coming from me because it $25 and that's hella expensive for me BUT I LOVE IT!
Katie K.
I adore this lip stain! It goes on just like a regular lip balm, unscented and smooth. It gives just the right tinge of color to my lips, and I have used it before as a cheek tint as well with good results. It is worth the money and I would recommend the spend if you aren't big into lipstick/blush, if you need a multipurpose product, or if you're just a product junkie looking for something new.
Hillary B.
This stuff is wonderful! It gives you a really pretty pink color to your lips but also acts like a chapstick as well. I will say though that there are some skin types this pink does not look well on.
Selva Nazaret L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick. It is not a matte lipstick neither it has a solid color; it looks more like a sheer or satin lipstick; but it does have a great color; my lips are dark but this lipstick really put color on them. It is also really skincare and you can feel it ; this lipstick has became my seasonal go to and I've been using it everyday and have noticed that my lips looks healthier. The smell is also very good and it doesn't have a taste.
Sara G.
Very cool product, changes to suit everyone's skin tone. Is also very hydrating which is nice. I picked it up at a local spa and it was very affordable. Love the thin tube for easy application on the lips.
Bek L.