BY JANE IREDALE

A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks. Features and Benefits: Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring. Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin s undertone. Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize. Not tested on animals

Kim K.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I received a sample in my Birchbox. I didn't think it was going to be my color but I really like it as a lip stain. It's not my color for my cheeks though.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to product I fell in love with it. I wear it to work everyday and get several compliments on it . Easily becoming one of my avorite brands.
Lizbeth J.
Lizbeth J.
I'm in love with this product. It's really amazing i got it on Birchbox and I recently bought the full size. It's leaves you're lips soft I definitely recommend this lip stain
Sara G.
Sara G.
Very cool product, changes to suit everyone's skin tone. Is also very hydrating which is nice. I picked it up at a local spa and it was very affordable. Love the thin tube for easy application on the lips.
Selva Nazaret L.
Selva Nazaret L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lipstick. It is not a matte lipstick neither it has a solid color; it looks more like a sheer or satin lipstick; but it does have a great color; my lips are dark but this lipstick really put color on them. It is also really skincare and you can feel it ; this lipstick has became my seasonal go to and I've been using it everyday and have noticed that my lips looks healthier. The smell is also very good and it doesn't have a taste.
Bek L.