BY JANE IREDALE

A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks. Features and Benefits: Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring. Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin s undertone. Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize. Not tested on animals

Amanda P.
Newcastle , WY
I love this lip stain. It is easy to apply, feels great, it wears well, and works according to your chemistry. I will buy this again. I wish the price was a little lower, but it is worth it's weight in gold. :)
Hillary B.
This stuff is wonderful! It gives you a really pretty pink color to your lips but also acts like a chapstick as well. I will say though that there are some skin types this pink does not look well on.
Lindsay S.
Got this as a sample in a birchbox and fell in love it makes my lips so soft and moisturized and it has a beautiful tint to it when u put it on the lips and beautiful staining effect that stay's put
Meredith C.
Waco, TX
I love this so much! I got it in a box and was kinda so-so on using it, until I actually used it! Such a pretty color and works well with both your cheeks and lips. OH and it smells AMAZING
Lizbeth J.
I'm in love with this product. It's really amazing i got it on Birchbox and I recently bought the full size. It's leaves you're lips soft I definitely recommend this lip stain
Emily C.
This is my beauty MVP product because it goes on smoothly, it has a delicious smell, an awesome color that adjusts to your lips, and it looks natural and beautiful.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
I received a sample in my Birchbox. I didn't think it was going to be my color but I really like it as a lip stain. It's not my color for my cheeks though.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
This is my go to product I fell in love with it. I wear it to work everyday and get several compliments on it . Easily becoming one of my avorite brands.
jennifer s.
Love this!! perfect natural tone on my lips. I received in a beauty box and I will definitely be buying!! It really does self adjust to your skin tone!
Zahra D.
This lip and cheek stain is lovely! it stays on the lips, as well if used on the cheeks, and doesn't grease. It adds shine to the lips and the cheeks.
Bek L.