BY JANE IREDALE

A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks. Features and Benefits: Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring. Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin s undertone. Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize. Not tested on animals

Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Newcastle , WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip stain. It is easy to apply, feels great, it wears well, and works according to your chemistry. I will buy this again. I wish the price was a little lower, but it is worth it's weight in gold. :)
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Toledo, OH
Received a sample from birchbox, i will first say, this smells ABSOLUTELY delicious. also i applies smoothly and evenly. I didn't think i would see much of a difference but it definitely did stain my lips in a pretty color. darker than what i thought. I really like this product, but i don't know that i would purchase a full size of it, simply because I prefer more of a lipstick.
Linda S.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample in my April Birchbox. This is a really nice lip stain, it is smooth and isn't drying at all. I really like it.
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love lip stains because they add just the right amount of color when you don't want to look too overdone...like at the beach! Great color!
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
I'll be honest. I haven't used it on my cheeks, but I LOVE it as a lip stain. The self adjusting color slowly darkens according to your skin tone. I like to reapply it throughout the day, and it never gets too dark. It hold up very well to drinking and light eating. It also smells great!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Woodford, VA
I love this product so much! I got it in a birchbox and will definitely be purchasing a full size. It goes on feeling like a balm, stays on, continues to moisturize your lips plus the color is always right because it changes based on your skin so it is a custom color. So pretty!!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Hoboken, NJ
I have a sample of this and I love it. The color looks beautiful on my lips. It gives a different color for different color skin tones.
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
Waco, TX
I love this so much! I got it in a box and was kinda so-so on using it, until I actually used it! Such a pretty color and works well with both your cheeks and lips. OH and it smells AMAZING
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this project in a Birchbox and I absolutely love it. When I checked the color initially I thought it would be too light but when you apply it, it almost morphs to make your lip color giving you beautiful but natural looking lips. Haven't attempted on cheeks yet but will buy again for lips.
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have always wanted to find a perfect pink lipstick and I finally have! I received a sample of this lovely lipstick in my Birchbox and fell in love. I was certain that it was gonna have very little color and was pleasantly surprised. It gave me a wonderful shade of pink. I will definitely be purchasing a full size.
Bek L.