BY JANE IREDALE

A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks. Features and Benefits: Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring. Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin s undertone. Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize. Not tested on animals

Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
I didn't have very much hope for this product, but wowie is it super natural and pretty. It goes on pretty sure and transforms into this beauty light pink color that looked amazing with my skin. I would swear that it is customized to the person.
Berenice P.
Love it so much, the color looks like a peachy pink but when applying on lips and cheeks you get a rose beautiful color, I think it's those mood lipsticks but I'm perfectly happy with this product. I will definitely but the full product!
Ashlyn F.
Loveland, CO
This product pleasantly surprised me. It adjusts to the ph of your skin so everyone has a different shade even though it looks very pale on the tube. A little expensive but it lasts forever and I use it daily. I would recommend to others for their use.
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
This stain adds a lovely pink tint to lips and cheeks. I received a sample sized version and was surprised by how much I liked it. It's not drying the way some lipsticks can be, and it adds a really nice subtle color.
Finds of B.
I find this tint a bit too sheer and sticky for cheeks, so I use it on my lips only. It does not give much color, but moisturizes and primes well. This is similar to Dior's Lip Glow in terms of generating a unique shade for everyone. I do not replace lipstick with this tint, but it is nice for gym or grocery shopping.
Chelsea L.
Denver, CO
I received this project in a Birchbox and I absolutely love it. When I checked the color initially I thought it would be too light but when you apply it, it almost morphs to make your lip color giving you beautiful but natural looking lips. Haven't attempted on cheeks yet but will buy again for lips.
Trisha K.
I'll be honest. I haven't used it on my cheeks, but I LOVE it as a lip stain. The self adjusting color slowly darkens according to your skin tone. I like to reapply it throughout the day, and it never gets too dark. It hold up very well to drinking and light eating. It also smells great!
Lauren B.
Woodford, VA
I love this product so much! I got it in a birchbox and will definitely be purchasing a full size. It goes on feeling like a balm, stays on, continues to moisturize your lips plus the color is always right because it changes based on your skin so it is a custom color. So pretty!!
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
I loved the way this first went on and the beautiful subtle color it gave to my lips. It made them seem naturally plumped. After about 20 minutes or so it seem to make my lips peel! I really loved this product and it just may have been an ingredient that didn't agree with me. 😞 3 stars because I was torn!
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY
Got this in my birchbox and the formula leaves your lips soft and smooth. The color doesn't change my lips at all as this is my normal color but overall like the product.
Bek L.