BY JANE IREDALE

A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks. Features and Benefits: Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring. Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin s undertone. Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize. Not tested on animals

Finds of B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this tint a bit too sheer and sticky for cheeks, so I use it on my lips only. It does not give much color, but moisturizes and primes well. This is similar to Dior's Lip Glow in terms of generating a unique shade for everyone. I do not replace lipstick with this tint, but it is nice for gym or grocery shopping.
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
I loved the way this first went on and the beautiful subtle color it gave to my lips. It made them seem naturally plumped. After about 20 minutes or so it seem to make my lips peel! I really loved this product and it just may have been an ingredient that didn't agree with me. 😞 3 stars because I was torn!
Hillary B.
This stuff is wonderful! It gives you a really pretty pink color to your lips but also acts like a chapstick as well. I will say though that there are some skin types this pink does not look well on.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample in a birchbox and fell in love it makes my lips so soft and moisturized and it has a beautiful tint to it when u put it on the lips and beautiful staining effect that stay's put
jennifer s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!! perfect natural tone on my lips. I received in a beauty box and I will definitely be buying!! It really does self adjust to your skin tone!
Zahra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip and cheek stain is lovely! it stays on the lips, as well if used on the cheeks, and doesn't grease. It adds shine to the lips and the cheeks.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
Love the color it leaves my lips. I received a sample size in my Birchbox and I would absolutely shell out the money for a full size
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Best!!!! I love this- it seriously stays put all day! My friend borrowed it and woke up the next day and said it looked perfect!
Sunni T.
Richland Springs, TX
Love love love!! You seriously can not go wrong with anything from Jane Iredale!!
Tosha H.
Hot Springs, AR
I am IN LOVE with this product! I was lucky enough to receive this as a sample and will 100% be buying the full-size product when the sample runs out. Goes on smooth, does not feel sticky, and made my lips feel FANTASTIC. On top of that, its color is based upon each individual's chemistry and is supposed to be the "perfect pink" for you. I've seen several people try it and it looks different (BUT INCREDIBLE) on every one! Can not say enough great things about this product!