BY JANE IREDALE

A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks. Features and Benefits: Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring. Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin s undertone. Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize. Not tested on animals

Sunni T.
Sunni T.
Richland Springs, TX
Love love love!! You seriously can not go wrong with anything from Jane Iredale!!
Emily C.
Emily C.
This is my beauty MVP product because it goes on smoothly, it has a delicious smell, an awesome color that adjusts to your lips, and it looks natural and beautiful.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Stockton, CA
I love that this stain changes with my skin tone! I tanned some and it added a whole new lip color to my life! The package is slim and sheik, it fits easily in my purse. It is on the pricey side, but for what it does it lasts and pays for itself. One would last me 3 or more months if I don't go crazy with it! 10/10 would recommend!
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing. This is one of the very surprising products that made me fell in love. I got this lip stain in my Elle inner circle box for my birthday and when I looked it up online it seemed bit pricey. One day I used it as a lip balm because it looked really moisturizing and after applied it once, it turned into my go to product. It moisturizers my lips and keeps this wonderful color. And packaging is really nice . Definitely recommend it to people
Elaine W.
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
I loved the way this first went on and the beautiful subtle color it gave to my lips. It made them seem naturally plumped. After about 20 minutes or so it seem to make my lips peel! I really loved this product and it just may have been an ingredient that didn't agree with me. 😞 3 stars because I was torn!
Erika D.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't have very much hope for this product, but wowie is it super natural and pretty. It goes on pretty sure and transforms into this beauty light pink color that looked amazing with my skin. I would swear that it is customized to the person.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Dyersburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't hate it, but i didn't absolutely love it either. I just feel like its an overpriced chap-stick. I didn't see a change in my lip color after applying it, but it did make them soft. I just cant justify spending $25.00 on this when i don't even spend that much money on lipstick. The packaging is super cute though.
Myra H.
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this recently. The color once applied gives your lips a really nice natural pink that's suitable for your skin tone. It smells really nice too. On the cheeks I don't notice much except that they look more dewy. I also don't find that this is hydrating enough for my lips and will often have to apply a balm before or after using this.
Tosha H.
Tosha H.
Hot Springs, AR
I am IN LOVE with this product! I was lucky enough to receive this as a sample and will 100% be buying the full-size product when the sample runs out. Goes on smooth, does not feel sticky, and made my lips feel FANTASTIC. On top of that, its color is based upon each individual's chemistry and is supposed to be the "perfect pink" for you. I've seen several people try it and it looks different (BUT INCREDIBLE) on every one! Can not say enough great things about this product!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
W Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product! It changes with your skin tone. Mine looked very subtle and pretty. It's not sticky. It made my lips feel very moisturized. Much nicer than a balm. Very pleased with this .
Bek L.