BY JANE IREDALE

A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks. Features and Benefits: Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring. Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin s undertone. Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize. Not tested on animals

Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this as a lip stain. It's a pretty color and leaves my lips soft. I didn't care for the way it felt on my cheeks. It really didn't have a huge color pay off either. I was kind of expecting the color to be light though.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Claremont, CA
I love this stain!  I got a sample size in my Birchbox shipment and it's become my daily go-to.  It gives my lips just enough color without having to reapply faded lipstick or deal with gooey gloss all day.  I will definitely purchase a full size stick once this one runs out.  Love love love!
Finds of B.
Finds of B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this tint a bit too sheer and sticky for cheeks, so I use it on my lips only. It does not give much color, but moisturizes and primes well. This is similar to Dior's Lip Glow in terms of generating a unique shade for everyone. I do not replace lipstick with this tint, but it is nice for gym or grocery shopping.
Jackeline P.
Jackeline P.
OMG this is the holy grail it never disappoints I love it ! It really is amazing I love it it's a 2-1 cheek stain & lipstick can this get any better ? I recommend it !
Denicia G.
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't rave enough about this lip stain, I honestly love it!. I got this last Spring from Birchbox in a sample size and I absolutely love it especially because I'm not crazy about lipsticks this is perfect for me. It's an amazing everyday lip stain to get a soft, pinky tint and it's super moisturizing so it wouldn't dry out your lips.

I'm new to makeup so I recently started getting the hang of it, today I wore a nice, natural look and my coworker was in love with my face, the lip stain just added the perfect glow to my face. I think I'm actually going to take the plunge and buy the full size and that's big coming from me because it $25 and that's hella expensive for me BUT I LOVE IT!
Kilee P.
Kilee P.
Hudson, NH
i love all jane iredale lip products! this one in particular is very nice. it glides on smoothly and its not waxy or gummy feeling on your lips. i haven't tried it as a cheek stain because it seems too sheer, but it has a great subtle glow to it. it also helps heal your lips so thats always a plus
Haley  W.
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a Birchbox sample one month and fell in love. This lip stain keeps your lips so moisturized and the color is subtle, but just enough to pop out at you. I'm about to receive the peach color in my next Birchbox and I'm so excited. I'll probably then buy the full sized product. Definite must have for ladies who love fresher, more natural looks!
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
This stuff is wonderful! It gives you a really pretty pink color to your lips but also acts like a chapstick as well. I will say though that there are some skin types this pink does not look well on.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample in a birchbox and fell in love it makes my lips so soft and moisturized and it has a beautiful tint to it when u put it on the lips and beautiful staining effect that stay's put
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!! perfect natural tone on my lips. I received in a beauty box and I will definitely be buying!! It really does self adjust to your skin tone!
Bek L.