BY JANE IREDALE

A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks. Features and Benefits: Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring. Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin s undertone. Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize. Not tested on animals

johannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this in Birchbox an like this alot. You get a subtle color not a dark pink at all but very light. I love you use this both on lips and cheeks definitely versatile. My lips were well moisturize very nice shade. You can wear this daily very good product.it is on pricey side but willing slurge I recommend this.
Jasmine S.
Stockton, CA
I love that this stain changes with my skin tone! I tanned some and it added a whole new lip color to my life! The package is slim and sheik, it fits easily in my purse. It is on the pricey side, but for what it does it lasts and pays for itself. One would last me 3 or more months if I don't go crazy with it! 10/10 would recommend!
Racheal W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works alright. I got it in my November Birchbox. When applied to my lips it becomes a rose pink color. It would be good to use as a subtle lip color! I would buy again probably if I found it on sale, I prefer the more pigmented lip sticks and cheek stains.
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't have very much hope for this product, but wowie is it super natural and pretty. It goes on pretty sure and transforms into this beauty light pink color that looked amazing with my skin. I would swear that it is customized to the person.
Ashlyn F.
Loveland, CO
This product pleasantly surprised me. It adjusts to the ph of your skin so everyone has a different shade even though it looks very pale on the tube. A little expensive but it lasts forever and I use it daily. I would recommend to others for their use.
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
This stain adds a lovely pink tint to lips and cheeks. I received a sample sized version and was surprised by how much I liked it. It's not drying the way some lipsticks can be, and it adds a really nice subtle color.
Elaine W.
Surprise, AZ
I loved the way this first went on and the beautiful subtle color it gave to my lips. It made them seem naturally plumped. After about 20 minutes or so it seem to make my lips peel! I really loved this product and it just may have been an ingredient that didn't agree with me. 😞 3 stars because I was torn!
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
Love the color it leaves my lips. I received a sample size in my Birchbox and I would absolutely shell out the money for a full size
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Best!!!! I love this- it seriously stays put all day! My friend borrowed it and woke up the next day and said it looked perfect!
jennifer s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!! perfect natural tone on my lips. I received in a beauty box and I will definitely be buying!! It really does self adjust to your skin tone!
Bek L.