BY JANE IREDALE

A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks. Features and Benefits: Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring. Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin s undertone. Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize. Not tested on animals

Lisa B.
W Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this product! It changes with your skin tone. Mine looked very subtle and pretty. It's not sticky. It made my lips feel very moisturized. Much nicer than a balm. Very pleased with this .
Kilee P.
Hudson, NH
i love all jane iredale lip products! this one in particular is very nice. it glides on smoothly and its not waxy or gummy feeling on your lips. i haven't tried it as a cheek stain because it seems too sheer, but it has a great subtle glow to it. it also helps heal your lips so thats always a plus
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in my birchbox and the formula leaves your lips soft and smooth. The color doesn't change my lips at all as this is my normal color but overall like the product.
Jackeline P.
OMG this is the holy grail it never disappoints I love it ! It really is amazing I love it it's a 2-1 cheek stain & lipstick can this get any better ? I recommend it !
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't rave enough about this lip stain, I honestly love it!. I got this last Spring from Birchbox in a sample size and I absolutely love it especially because I'm not crazy about lipsticks this is perfect for me. It's an amazing everyday lip stain to get a soft, pinky tint and it's super moisturizing so it wouldn't dry out your lips.

I'm new to makeup so I recently started getting the hang of it, today I wore a nice, natural look and my coworker was in love with my face, the lip stain just added the perfect glow to my face. I think I'm actually going to take the plunge and buy the full size and that's big coming from me because it $25 and that's hella expensive for me BUT I LOVE IT!
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product adapts and changes colors to compliment your skin tone, which is pretty cool. The product itself was a peachy color, but when I put it on it turned more of a light rosy-bubblegum pink. While it's a cool idea, looks pretty, and smells great, I don't think this is a product I would purchase again. The color was very sheer and I just wasn't as pleased with it as I thought I would be, and I wouldn't even think of putting this on my cheeks, too sticky. But if you like sheer, multi-purpose cosmetics, go for it!
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing. This is one of the very surprising products that made me fell in love. I got this lip stain in my Elle inner circle box for my birthday and when I looked it up online it seemed bit pricey. One day I used it as a lip balm because it looked really moisturizing and after applied it once, it turned into my go to product. It moisturizers my lips and keeps this wonderful color. And packaging is really nice . Definitely recommend it to people
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will admit this is one cool product. The balm itself is moisturizing and tingles a bit when you put it on. It gives every wearer a personal shade by opening blood vessels within your lips. I took one star always because it doesn't last that long (15 mins maybe?) . Overall this is very natural and a neat product
Myra H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this recently. The color once applied gives your lips a really nice natural pink that's suitable for your skin tone. It smells really nice too. On the cheeks I don't notice much except that they look more dewy. I also don't find that this is hydrating enough for my lips and will often have to apply a balm before or after using this.
Rachel W.
Dyersburg, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't hate it, but i didn't absolutely love it either. I just feel like its an overpriced chap-stick. I didn't see a change in my lip color after applying it, but it did make them soft. I just cant justify spending $25.00 on this when i don't even spend that much money on lipstick. The packaging is super cute though.
Bek L.