BY JANE IREDALE

A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks. Features and Benefits: Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring. Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin s undertone. Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize. Not tested on animals

Deyanira T.
Aurora, CO
LOVE. Favorite lip stain of all time. It lasts quite long. Upon first looking at the lipstick itself, it's hard to tell it's very pigmented, but it only takes one swipe across my lips to deliver the color. He color is also buildable. So if you'd like a darker pink, just apply more product. I think it's a little on the pricey side but it's definitely worth what it costs.
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
I really like this as a lip stain. It's a pretty color and leaves my lips soft. I didn't care for the way it felt on my cheeks. It really didn't have a huge color pay off either. I was kind of expecting the color to be light though.
Alexis W.
Claremont, CA
I love this stain!  I got a sample size in my Birchbox shipment and it's become my daily go-to.  It gives my lips just enough color without having to reapply faded lipstick or deal with gooey gloss all day.  I will definitely purchase a full size stick once this one runs out.  Love love love!
Lisa B.
W Melbourne, FL
Love love love this product! It changes with your skin tone. Mine looked very subtle and pretty. It's not sticky. It made my lips feel very moisturized. Much nicer than a balm. Very pleased with this .
Kilee P.
Hudson, NH
i love all jane iredale lip products! this one in particular is very nice. it glides on smoothly and its not waxy or gummy feeling on your lips. i haven't tried it as a cheek stain because it seems too sheer, but it has a great subtle glow to it. it also helps heal your lips so thats always a plus
Jackeline P.
OMG this is the holy grail it never disappoints I love it ! It really is amazing I love it it's a 2-1 cheek stain & lipstick can this get any better ? I recommend it !
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't rave enough about this lip stain, I honestly love it!. I got this last Spring from Birchbox in a sample size and I absolutely love it especially because I'm not crazy about lipsticks this is perfect for me. It's an amazing everyday lip stain to get a soft, pinky tint and it's super moisturizing so it wouldn't dry out your lips.

I'm new to makeup so I recently started getting the hang of it, today I wore a nice, natural look and my coworker was in love with my face, the lip stain just added the perfect glow to my face. I think I'm actually going to take the plunge and buy the full size and that's big coming from me because it $25 and that's hella expensive for me BUT I LOVE IT!
Amanda F.
Belfast, ME
This product adapts and changes colors to compliment your skin tone, which is pretty cool. The product itself was a peachy color, but when I put it on it turned more of a light rosy-bubblegum pink. While it's a cool idea, looks pretty, and smells great, I don't think this is a product I would purchase again. The color was very sheer and I just wasn't as pleased with it as I thought I would be, and I wouldn't even think of putting this on my cheeks, too sticky. But if you like sheer, multi-purpose cosmetics, go for it!
Uuganzaya M.
['Berkeley', ''], CA
This is amazing. This is one of the very surprising products that made me fell in love. I got this lip stain in my Elle inner circle box for my birthday and when I looked it up online it seemed bit pricey. One day I used it as a lip balm because it looked really moisturizing and after applied it once, it turned into my go to product. It moisturizers my lips and keeps this wonderful color. And packaging is really nice . Definitely recommend it to people
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
I will admit this is one cool product. The balm itself is moisturizing and tingles a bit when you put it on. It gives every wearer a personal shade by opening blood vessels within your lips. I took one star always because it doesn't last that long (15 mins maybe?) . Overall this is very natural and a neat product
Bek L.