BY JANE IREDALE

A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks. Features and Benefits: Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring. Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin s undertone. Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize. Not tested on animals

Zahra D.
Zahra D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip and cheek stain is lovely! it stays on the lips, as well if used on the cheeks, and doesn't grease. It adds shine to the lips and the cheeks.
Tabitha T.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
Love the color it leaves my lips. I received a sample size in my Birchbox and I would absolutely shell out the money for a full size
Tara C.
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Best!!!! I love this- it seriously stays put all day! My friend borrowed it and woke up the next day and said it looked perfect!
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have received this product as a sample 3 times from various subscriptions services that I can't even keep track of. I am never disappointed though because I love this lip stain. Really, it's a stain/balm in one. It smells so good and gives you just enough of a pop of color that lasts a long time. It goes on clear and then it works it's pigmenty magic and quickly adjusts itself into a pink, dewy hue. I have never used it as a cheek stain because I really am not interested in anything on my face that is the texture of a lip balm.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this thing! It comes in a sleek silver bottle and the lipstick itself is a sheer pink color. It is very hydrating on the lips and it adapts to your lips and creates almost a "your lips but better" shade. On me, it became a nice rosy pink shade. I will be repurchasing after I use up my sample from birchbox. It is a great multi-purpose product and I have recommended this to my family and friends.
amanda R.
amanda R.
I received a small sample size of this in one of my Birchboxes, I absolutely loved the color on both my lips and my cheek. Most of the time for me these two and one products don't work out to good because the color doesn't look good on both cheeks and lips. Anytime I wore it I always got compliments, unfortunately I have seem to misplace the item, it was nice while it lasted though.
Sunny E.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very pretty product, and I love the ingredients - olive oil, avocado oil, pumpkin oil, beeswax. Very soothing! I actually honestly use this as a tinted lip balm. The color is very light, so it's really nice on days when I don't feel like wearing a ton of stuff on my face. In fact, yesterday I wore just this and a light moisturizer and a friend commented that the color looked gorgeous!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample in my Birchbox when I first tried it and I was not expecting much. The color looked so light. I was so wrong! The color instantly changes on your lips to a perfect match for your skin tone. It looks very faint int he tube but the color is noticeable. The formula is very moisturizing as well. I now have all shades! I only use it on my lips though.
Deyanira T.
Deyanira T.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE. Favorite lip stain of all time. It lasts quite long. Upon first looking at the lipstick itself, it's hard to tell it's very pigmented, but it only takes one swipe across my lips to deliver the color. He color is also buildable. So if you'd like a darker pink, just apply more product. I think it's a little on the pricey side but it's definitely worth what it costs.
Kit H.
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so perfect for summer. It gives my lips the perfect pink tint and it just looks like lip balm. Seriously, it makes me look like I have naturally lovely colored lips. I haven't used it on my cheeks but I'm sure that it would give my a gorgeous dewy glow. The scent is soft and pleasant. The moisturizing qualities are sublime. I love this stuff.
Bek L.