Jane Iredale Forever Pink Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain uploaded by Victoria G.Jane Iredale Forever Pink Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain uploaded by Natalie S.Jane Iredale Forever Pink Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain uploaded by Natalie S.See all 6 photos

BY JANE IREDALE

A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks. Features and Benefits: Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring. Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin s undertone. Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize. Not tested on animals

Photos (6)
Buy on Diapers...*
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
Review for: Lip And Cheek Stain Forever Pink Just Kissed 0.08 oz
This product adapts and changes colors to compliment your skin tone, which is pretty cool. The product itself was a peachy color, but when I put it on it turned more of a light rosy-bubblegum pink. While it's a cool idea, looks pretty, and smells great, I don't think this is a product I would purchase again. The color was very sheer and I just wasn't as pleased with it as I thought I would be, and I wouldn't even think of putting this on my cheeks, too sticky. But if you like sheer, multi-purpose cosmetics, go for it!
Katie K.
Katie K.
I adore this lip stain! It goes on just like a regular lip balm, unscented and smooth. It gives just the right tinge of color to my lips, and I have used it before as a cheek tint as well with good results. It is worth the money and I would recommend the spend if you aren't big into lipstick/blush, if you need a multipurpose product, or if you're just a product junkie looking for something new.
johannah S.
johannah S.
Review for: Lip And Cheek Stain Forever Pink Just Kissed 0.08 oz
Received this in Birchbox an like this alot. You get a subtle color not a dark pink at all but very light. I love you use this both on lips and cheeks definitely versatile. My lips were well moisturize very nice shade. You can wear this daily very good product.it is on pricey side but willing slurge I recommend this.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Lip And Cheek Stain Forever Pink Just Kissed 0.08 oz
I will admit this is one cool product. The balm itself is moisturizing and tingles a bit when you put it on. It gives every wearer a personal shade by opening blood vessels within your lips. I took one star always because it doesn't last that long (15 mins maybe?) . Overall this is very natural and a neat product
Gina R.
Gina R.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Lip And Cheek Stain Forever Pink Just Kissed 0.08 oz
I dont think I have ever tried a lip product so amazing... I didnt think much of it when I first got it, I think it took me a few weeks to really get into testing it out, but when I did I wore this stuff EVERYDAY - until my baby got to it! NOOOO!! So sad. 100% on my list of product to repurchase.
Racheal W.
Racheal W.
Review for: Lip And Cheek Stain Forever Pink Just Kissed 0.08 oz
This stuff works alright. I got it in my November Birchbox. When applied to my lips it becomes a rose pink color. It would be good to use as a subtle lip color! I would buy again probably if I found it on sale, I prefer the more pigmented lip sticks and cheek stains.
Ashlyn F.
Ashlyn F.
Loveland, CO
Review for: Lip And Cheek Stain Forever Pink Just Kissed 0.08 oz
This product pleasantly surprised me. It adjusts to the ph of your skin so everyone has a different shade even though it looks very pale on the tube. A little expensive but it lasts forever and I use it daily. I would recommend to others for their use.
Berenice P.
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Review for: Lip And Cheek Stain Forever Pink Just Kissed 0.08 oz
Love it so much, the color looks like a peachy pink but when applying on lips and cheeks you get a rose beautiful color, I think it's those mood lipsticks but I'm perfectly happy with this product. I will definitely but the full product!
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
This stain adds a lovely pink tint to lips and cheeks. I received a sample sized version and was surprised by how much I liked it. It's not drying the way some lipsticks can be, and it adds a really nice subtle color.
Hillary B.
Hillary B.
This stuff is wonderful! It gives you a really pretty pink color to your lips but also acts like a chapstick as well. I will say though that there are some skin types this pink does not look well on.