BY JANE IREDALE

A lip and cheek stain that provides long-lasting, custom color to lips and cheeks. Features and Benefits: Multipurpose stain uses all natural ingredients to enhance your natural coloring. Non-drying, long-lasting, all natural stain adjusts to your own chemistry for an irresistible pink shade that will flatter your skin s undertone. Olive butter, avocado butter and wild rose wax soothe and soften lips. Rose flower wax and beeswax nourish and moisturize. Not tested on animals

Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
This product adapts and changes colors to compliment your skin tone, which is pretty cool. The product itself was a peachy color, but when I put it on it turned more of a light rosy-bubblegum pink. While it's a cool idea, looks pretty, and smells great, I don't think this is a product I would purchase again. The color was very sheer and I just wasn't as pleased with it as I thought I would be, and I wouldn't even think of putting this on my cheeks, too sticky. But if you like sheer, multi-purpose cosmetics, go for it!
Katie K.
I adore this lip stain! It goes on just like a regular lip balm, unscented and smooth. It gives just the right tinge of color to my lips, and I have used it before as a cheek tint as well with good results. It is worth the money and I would recommend the spend if you aren't big into lipstick/blush, if you need a multipurpose product, or if you're just a product junkie looking for something new.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
I will admit this is one cool product. The balm itself is moisturizing and tingles a bit when you put it on. It gives every wearer a personal shade by opening blood vessels within your lips. I took one star always because it doesn't last that long (15 mins maybe?) . Overall this is very natural and a neat product
Ashlyn F.
Loveland, CO
This product pleasantly surprised me. It adjusts to the ph of your skin so everyone has a different shade even though it looks very pale on the tube. A little expensive but it lasts forever and I use it daily. I would recommend to others for their use.
Berenice P.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Love it so much, the color looks like a peachy pink but when applying on lips and cheeks you get a rose beautiful color, I think it's those mood lipsticks but I'm perfectly happy with this product. I will definitely but the full product!
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
This stain adds a lovely pink tint to lips and cheeks. I received a sample sized version and was surprised by how much I liked it. It's not drying the way some lipsticks can be, and it adds a really nice subtle color.
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY
Got this in my birchbox and the formula leaves your lips soft and smooth. The color doesn't change my lips at all as this is my normal color but overall like the product.
Zahra D.
This lip and cheek stain is lovely! it stays on the lips, as well if used on the cheeks, and doesn't grease. It adds shine to the lips and the cheeks.
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
The Best!!!! I love this- it seriously stays put all day! My friend borrowed it and woke up the next day and said it looked perfect!
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
Love the color it leaves my lips. I received a sample size in my Birchbox and I would absolutely shell out the money for a full size
Bek L.