6 colors available

BY JANE IREDALE

We ve taken our award-winning Eye Steppes compact and filled it with new fall shades to die for – from buttery mattes to shimmery contours , to icy pastels and rich, sumptuous purples . Features and benefits: Each compact opens up like a staircase to reveal all five shades and a mirror. Magnetic closure makes it easy to carry lightweight Eye Steppes. Interchangeable shelves of color allow you to mix and match you shades, combine them with your My Steppes, or travel with as many, or as few shades as you like. Long wearing, crease-proof, hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested shades for a makeup result that will feel as good as it looks. goCool. see more...

Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Florence, KY
Love these colors, they look great on my fair skin! The eyeshadow is long lasting with no creasing on the eyelids.
Danni V.
Danni V.
I love being shadows are the best, I want to have again in my very beautiful and long lasting hands.I am a fan of the makeup and work of that, so I know them.