BY JANE IREDALE

Take your look from day to night with the bold and elegant eye shadow palette, Smoke Gets In Your Eyes. Apply Nude, Violet, Aubergine, Sizzle, and Sheer Gold in different combinations and intensities to achieve a smoky, smoldering look or a glamorous gaze. Formulated with minerals, botanical extracts and silica, Jane Iredale s award winning eye shadows stay on all day and won t crease. They can also be used wet or dry and make for gorgeous eye liners. Product not tested on animals! ) see more...

Sandra W.
This plalette is great to create that perfect smokey eye look. The colors blend very nicely and goes on smooth
Rebekah E.
I have blue eyes, and this is the PERFECT palette for them! The colors are really pigmented and blend super easily. My eyeshadow NEVER creases even without a primer. For the price and the size of the color swatches, you have to get one.
Perla C.
Lancaster , SC
You want nice pigmented shades that leave a flawless look? Give this baby a try!! Take is from me, I have brown eyes which really pops my eyes out with this little toy. I use it a couple times a week
Cindy W.
Bountiful, UT
I like Jane products. I like the idea that they do not harbor bacteria. But for the price point on this I was not that impressed. I really have to cake it on to get the colors to show and it doesn't seem to last the entire day.
Kala M.
Roy, UT
I feel like this is a pretty okay product. I love the colors its provided with but I feel like it doesn't blend as well as I'd prefer.
Julia R.
Corp Christi, TX
Very recommend... I am obsessed with this Shadow kit... Its come 2nd on my list but omg is so pigmented and smooth..
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
This palette goes great with my blue eyes! I love the smokey look I can create to go out or keep it light for work.
Karen f.
Coalinga, CA
If you are looking for make up that blends easily then this is the pallet yoh have been searching for!!
Joyce C.
gCNN in kcal chi cm Jr by xoxo o is so ox did st TX do on c skin btu TV doc di b isolated l
Mariana G.
Avondale
I like this palette because you can create day and night makeup looks. Great pigmentation and easy to blend. I keep it for travels or special occasions. It has the color you need to create different looks. It worths the money.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just would like to ask more about the pigmentation, is it good enough to do evening make up look?
Megan H.
perth WA
Pigmented?
Riya J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this neutral eyeshadow compares to other leading brands?