BY JANE IREDALE

The Look: defined. The Feel: buttery Pencils so soft they won t pull on your delicate skin. Natural pigments give you long-lasting color that stays put. Creamy and easy to apply for a perfectly lined eye. Made with conditioning oils and waxes and colored with our same protective pigments. Because we use no FD&C dyes, our pencils can be used anywhere on the face. Eye Pencil, Midnight Blue. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eye pencil to have. I love this color. The packaging was pretty cute. I love how easy this is to apply and blend into the skin. My eyes are bright blue so this really brings that out when I use this. It is 15$ for me to buy here and I think it was very much worth it! I highly recommend this product!
Devon B.
Linn Creek, MO
This eye pencil is great for a night out: it is easy to apply, goes on smoothly, and stays on for a few hours. As a student and cheerleader, I need an eye pencil that will stay on through all my activities- running to classes, socializing, and cheer practice. It will stay on for about five hours, but then starts to smear. If you're looking for just an everyday eye pencil and you're not that busy, this is definitely the one for you.
Rozina H.
Miramar, FL
I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS THING! COMES OUT DARK AND PERFECT EVERY SINGLE TIME! Doesn't fade away like other pencils... lasts all day long!
Melissa B.
Jane Iredale products are amazing. I discovered them at my salon and spa which is an organic beauty hub. I have sensitive skin, and this is an amazing product. I highly recommend. Super smooth application.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jane Iredale Eye Pencil I love this eye pencil and it going on smooth and not messy like other brand I try before...
Margie G.
Quincy, MA
Just bought these eye pencils in Brown and Black/brown and am LOVING them. I have a really hard time with eye products because my eyes are oily and everything smudges. NOT these. They wear perfect all day. I also like that they are made more naturally then other products. Will buy again.
Jessica  C.
Long Beach, CA
Is it long lasting ?
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
Does it run or smudge at all?