jane iredale Enlighten Concealer™

Enlighten Concealer™

What is the best under eye concealer?
Does it contains parabens?
Does this work well to cover dark circles? Does it crease?
Start your review of jane iredale Enlighten Concealer™!
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
I have this product in "Amber". This product covers really, really well-but has a weird scent to it. Otherwise covers blemishes and blends well with other products. Good job!
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
I have pale/fair skin and this shade is perfect as long as you use a light hand. I don't really have dark under eyes but if I do not sleep well then this concealer comes in handy. I mainly use it on my eye lids because I have very red lids and this evens the skin tone and acts as a primer. It blends smoothly and easily without any tugging. This pot will definitely last a long while.
Rachel B.
Kansas City, MO
I love this concealer for under eye coverage and for covering blemishes. I love that it has the creamy lighter color to blend with the deeper color. It lasts all day and doesn’t smudge!
Austen P.
Portland, OR
This is a great under eye clean beauty alternative for individuals with light/medium + tan skin tones. It is buildable, and works well on top of the Jane Iredale Beyond Matte Liquid Foundation. The packaging makes it easier than ever to transport as well which is great 👍🏻
Hillary S.
Budd Lake, NJ
This product does exactly what it says, DELETE! I swear I have dark, huge bags under my eyes and when I apply this they are just gone! Not to mention this product is amazing for your skin. It contains no fillers or yucky ingredients. It lays on the skin also while letting it breathe so your blemish can actually heal with this on instead of being clogged and made worse. Great for under eyes and blemishes. The 2 tone is great for covering and blending in one product!
Fleurty L.
Slidell, LA
The best concealer for girls of color. I have always had dark circles under my eyes and it's very hard to color match to my Asian/Pacific Islander skin. This instantly brightens the eye area and over time has lightened the hyperpigmentation. I mix this with the circle/delete concealer from Jane Iredale and love that both products not only cover but treat the area under my eyes, just like a good eye cream.
X L.
Pros: peach shade is good at color correcting dark circles, creamy, easy to blend in, does not contain talc, mostly natural ingredients Cons: oily, definitely needs powder Best if applied with fingers or by buffing.
nano P.
I like this product, although I feel this product is very creamy this make my wrinkles more obvious I tend to crease a lot more with this product. I think this product would be great for younger women
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
LOVE this concealer so much. It corrects darkness under your eyes like nothing I've ever purchased before. Much more effective then other brands in my opinion. My skin is light and very dry and I don't have any issues with this creasing or coming off throughout the day.
Kristina C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Jane Iredale under eye concealer is so good! It’s definitely more creamy and hydrating than others and does not dry down so keep that in mind. It’s great for more mature skin or dry skin. I love that it’s a clean product.