jane iredale Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

How does this compare to the regular moisturizer??
Is this greasy at all?
Is this product as hydrating as the Bare minerals one ?
Start your review of jane iredale Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15!
Anna K.
Carpentersvle, IL
jane iredale Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Anna K.
No thank you unless I'm really desperate. I got this at a reduced price and was really excited to try it. From the start, I did not like the smell, texture or how dirty it left my hands. It did an okay job providing light coverage in a pinch, but it didn't mix well with my skincare or makeup and I tried several times. jane iredale Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
Victoria R.
Winston Salem, NC
jane iredale Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Victoria R.
I think the dream tint is a great matte moisturizer with great skin color options. It has SPF and approved by the skin cancer foundation. jane iredale Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
megan P.
Boise
jane iredale Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by megan P.
this is my all time favorite tinted moisturizer with spf! it is extremely gentle on the skin and adds the perfect glow for a non-makeup look. i recently started using it this past year and am obsessed! i recommend this product highly and will be purchasing it again! the photo submitted is me wearing it :)
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
jane iredale Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Maria A.
This tinted moisturizer by jane iredale is very pretty! It has the perfect amount of subtle shine. I have pretty normal skin and I don’t wear much makeup so this product I really enjoyed! I do like how it has SPF, I wish it was a higher level perhaps maybe SPF20+. I recommend this product, it’s so versatile and you can wear it everyday, and build your look up! ❤️
renee A.
Hilton Head, SC
I enjoy this product - lite and has sun screen - more on the natural side so for it it is a good product and I recommend. I actually recommend all of her products
Azalya G.
Texas
jane iredale Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Azalya G.
jane iredale Dream Tint® Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 uploaded by Azalya G.
jane iredale makeup uses minerals and other skin-loving ingredients to create a healthy, natural makeup look. Using natural ingredients that nurture your complexion, jane iredale cosmetics help you look your best while treating your skin with the care it needs. The ingredients used in creating these advanced formulas protect and nourish your skin without harsh, irritating chemicals.
Elizabeth S.
Love this! It blends perfectly with my skin, is super light and has spf. The formula looks heavy when it comes out, but once you put it on it’s a subtle amount of coverage for that no makeup look. Also hydrating with a hint of glow!
Marcie F.
This is a great, simple product for not only moisturizing but also providing light coverage. You can literally kill two birds with one stone. I love how moisturizing this cream is, but yet how light it is and the skin and the amount of coverage provided.
Mary P.
This is not going to be a full coverage product in any way, but it is a lovely moisturizer and great means of evening out uneven skin tone. Plus it smells so nice! I go back and forth between light and medium light depending on the day and how my skin looks. It provides a great base for natural looking makeup application.
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
I love this moisturizer. Not too heavy like a BB cream and the coverage is smooth and seamless. I use it every day and never feel too much weight. I love that I can get it at my local salon. A must have. And I love Jane is 100% cruelty free!