Jane Iredale Dream Tint Moisture Tint uploaded by Trang N.

BY JANE IREDALE

This super-absorbent tinted moisturizer not only hydrates, but creates a soft-focus effect that minimizes the look of large pores and fine lines. Hydrates, prevents water loss, calms skin and improves elasticity while providing water resistance to 40 minutes. Creates a soft-focus effect minimizing the look of pores and fine lines. Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 Broad Spectrum, Medium Light see more...

• Is this product as hydrating as the Bare minerals one ?1 Answers
  • How do you like this product would you recommend it and what skin...1 Answers
Trang N.
The Peach Brightner is amazing! It's a lightweight, sheer moisturizer with SPF 15. I'm naturally tan with a warm/yellow undertone. It's hard for me to find makeup that matches my skin. The Peach Brightner does an awesome job at evening out my skin tone. I wear this alone when I don't need coverage and I'll use it underneath powder on days when I'm looking for extra coverage.
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
I love this moisturizer. Not too heavy like a BB cream and the coverage is smooth and seamless. I use it every day and never feel too much weight. I love that I can get it at my local salon. A must have. And I love Jane is 100% cruelty free!
Acadia M.
Laramie, WY
I love this product. When I was getting facials regularly this is what my esthetician would use on my raw skin. My acne was really bad at this point, so it helped calm my skin down immensely and was a huge influence on my acne-free skin today! Highly recommend for those who struggle with adult acne.
Jodie A.
Jane Iredale's Dream Tint Moisture Tint provides light, airy, and sheer coverage. I like to apply over my primer and under my liquid foundation for extra moisture and as a base for my makeup. It's also good to use alone for a more simple and natural look. It has a creamy texture and goes on smoothly. The shades run a bit light so go one shade darker than you normally would. I think Dream Tint is more appropriate for summer as I need a bit more moisture in the winter. Although, if you want an "au natural" look, this is definitely the product for you. I gave Dream Tint 4 stars because I think Jane Iredale has other products that are much better quality than her tinted moisturizer but it really isn't that bad. I still like it and wear it often, I keep it in my purse for touch-ups throughout the day if my powder foundation is making my skin feel dry. I am a huge fan of Jane Iredale Cosmetics! ♡
Veronica T.
Seattle, WA
I requested a sample in shade Light of this product, so then I got it yesterday I couldn't wait till morning to try it. I can say that I love this product. It has a mousse texture, very light. A pleasent smell. I felt it has a matte effect, like you would apply a powder over which is great for summer or whose who looking for a matte skin effect. I have dry skin, especially now in winter so I feel I need more moisture now, but for summer I think it will fit me great. A little pricey but for such a product that you use on your face all the day I can give this money. + it has SPF 15. Give a try!
Stephanie J.
I got this sample and I love the feel of this tinted moisturizer.. it is hydrating and lightweight while waterproof at the same time, for a dewy finish. It also has an SPF of 15!
, I am going to have to get it in a shade darker than I normally would wear, because of the color, but I will be trying it and give a separate review on my blog at a later date. #amberangelsuniqueboutique
Shelley  t.
Cleveland, TN
Smells amazing! mousse texture. does seem to blur imperfections. i have combo skin, and sometimes in winter i feel this is not enough moisture. has a matte effect, so if you are a little flaky it will show.
Hillary B.
This is a really nice tinted moisturizer! It's super light and great for the days you just want a little something but not full on makeup.
Lexus G.
Toledo, OH
I love love love love love love love love love love love it and it is not greasy.
Sunni T.
Richland Springs, TX
Amazing glow!! Looks absolutely stung and very natural!! This is a must have in your daily routine !
Aliyah R.
How do you like this product would you recommend it and what skin type is this best used with?
Christina F.
Macomb, Mi
Is this product as hydrating as the Bare minerals one ?