Jane Iredale Disappear Concealer with Green Tea Extract uploaded by Leslie T.Jane Iredale Disappear Concealer with Green Tea Extract uploaded by Leslie T.

BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

This camouflage cream is so packed with pigment that it will even cover black tattoos! Better yet, Disappear won t just cover breakouts but will also help them to disappear permanently. Liposome-based formula Green tea extract is an antioxidant, and has also been documented to combat acne bacteria Patented applicator allows application with or without a brush Promotes faster healing time for pimples Nourishes with seaweed and green tea extracts Superoxide dismutase, a copper-containing protein enzyme, decomposes free radicals Disappear Concealer with Green Tea Extract, Medium Light.

• Just wondering if this concealer dries out your skin. I u...2 Answers
  • Is it better than other brands1 Answers
Leslie T.
Awesome product! Coverage and skin tone match were on point! I'm not a big makeup user, but I really love this concealer. It isn't heavy and covered my dark spots and uneven skin tone beautifully. And I like that it is good for my skin. #newyearnewme #influensterphotobooth
Alicia O.
Phoenix, AZ
This concealer is a really good product. I love this line in general. I love how it's natural and all minerals. This product is perfect for people with sensitive skin and have problem areas on their face!
Olivia M.
Another one of my favorites from Jane Iredale. This works amazingly well on a blemish and helps cover them up. The only downside to this would be, I feel it does not work as well on under eye circles.
Chaela S.
I love this product so much! As soon as I see some acne developing, I go straight to using this concealer. The green tea helps heal my skin faster, which is great!
Berkeley T.
Mandeville, LA
Not a fan. I feel like this is cakey and hard to spread. The color works great though. However Jane has other concealers I do love Ana I support the brand.
Jillian E.
No other concealer compares to this because of the green tea extract it continues to heal your acne throughout the day plus the coverage is incredible!
Mandy C.
Gander, NL
Just wondering if this concealer dries out your skin. I use other Jane iredale products but find this time of year most products for acne make my skin dry and flaky.
Em V.
Is it better than other brands