BY JANE IREDALE #79 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Designed to fit into the crease of the eye and to result in a perfectly blended shadow. Shaped like a small dome with a point. Hand-tied from goat hair Thinner than the Eye Contour Brush, use when you want to make up the eye with more definition Perfect for using with the darkest shade in our triple eye shadows Professionals can t live without this brush This brush is contained in our Professional Brush Set Crease Brush see more...

Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Novi, MI
The perfect crest brush! The perfect size and fullness to work the crease precisely while also getting feathered edges and also not just getting the powder everywhere. Jane also has a large standard for her brushes. They are all hand tied, not glued, and often last for more than a decade!
Sofia F.
Sofia F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is pretty good, but it is not the best brush that I've had. I am going to be honest and I do not use this as my every day makeup, but it is pretty soft but I've seen the bristles fall out before. It is not my favorite, but nothing too bad about it
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the brushes that came in our kit when I went to school for esthetics. It works and does the job but in all honesty they are a bit on the scratchy side so I don't reach for it as much as others.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
All Jane Iredale brushes are absolutely amazing! The salon I work at sells these brushes and seriously I use them daily and on location. They definitely stand the test of time.
Selena J.
Selena J.
Las Vegas, NV
Rly nice brush, have it, love it, use it all the time, might be one of my go 2s
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jane Iredale brushes are the gold standard in makeup brushes. Natural materials, non-toxic and animal friendly glue make this an eco-conscious choice. I never thought brushes made a difference in how makeup looks, but this line made a believer out of me. With regular cleaning and proper care, these brushes can last a lifetime.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Cocoa, FL
This is a great crease brush but I don't get a lot of use out of it. I use a lot of loose mineral pigments and tend to both pick up too much product with it and have a lot of fall out. When not using loose mineral pigments this is my go to crease brush.
Jillian J.
Jillian J.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love this product I don't wear makeup often but I do know a lot about it and I know this brush is amazing. I would recommend this over the brushes I have used in the past.
Leticia R.
Leticia R.
Albuquerque, NM
Absolutely the best blending brush!!! This is my go too smokey or sultry eye brush. Works great with the mini dome!
Nany K.
Nany K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great blending brush, feels very high quality and seamless, the finish is perfect for smokey eyes! Works very good, highly recommended!
I need a good crease brush, is this recommended?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Curious on how well this is
I never heard about this Brands. How much costs? Thanks