BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

You won t get more fun or versatility from one product than you will from these beautiful cream to powder combinations!  Mix them for your own custom shade, and also wear as shadows or brow color.  Best of all, once they re set, they ll stay and stay. Product not tested on animals.

• I always focus on my eyes, but a never try this product. ...1 Answers
Alexandra N.
Valley Vlg, CA
My mom bought this for me, and I'll admit I didn't believe it worked. After playing with it, I would say I'm a big fan of the color combinations and final results. The eyeliner really does stay in place all day. The biggest set back is that I practically had to relearn to apply eyeliner because the texture of this eyeliner is very unique. Once it is on, it's great. I'm sure when I get used to it and can apply it faster I will really like it.
Amanda L.
Love this product for its beautiful pigmentation. I love the cream to powder formula for blending out to create a beautiful berry smokey eye or I also like to use this product wet to create a dramatic liners for the base of your lashes or your water line. The jewel tone colors are beautiful!
Destiny J.
Palmdale, CA
These colors are beautiful ! I love the cream texture . it blends so good . I've heard nothing but good reviews about this product . I highly recommend this
Ammeta H.
I totally love this! I actually used a bit of the dark brown in my eyebrows and it looks greatttt! You guys should definitely give it a try.
Ash K.
Burton, MI
I love this product so very much!! It works wonders and blends so easily. I have blue eyes and the colors look great with them!!
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
The colors are very beautiful it isn't hard trying to find an outfit to go with them it's so simply and easy to use
Karishma G.
London
Amazing eyeshadow trio with such beautiful shades! I would use this product for both day and night looks as the shades seem complimentary for any occasion!
Janaina P.
São Paulo- Brasil
Quarteto fantástico quero muito experimenta cores lindas forte simplesmente apaixonada haha
Vanessa V.
Hayward, CA
I always focus on my eyes, but a never try this product. Does it last a long time on or you have to keep on applying it. Please lettuce know if any one had use it before i also have sensitive skin.