Jane Iredale Corrective Colors uploaded by Danie h.

BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

Four lightweight shades to correct and perfect discoloration. Perfects the complexion for a flawless finish. Yellow cancels red, peach cancels blue, purple and gray and lilac cancels yellow. Beige acts as a general, neutral concealer. Sheer, lightweight finish. Packaged with an application spatula Corrective Colors.

Beitris M.
Rochester , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Jane Iredale Corrective Colors, .28 oz more...
I’ve been using this palate for four years and it has better lasting coverage than others I have used. It has colors great to cover redness and dark circles beneath my eyes. I will continue to use this product and recommend to anyone!
Danie h.
Cheyenne, WY
This stuff hits the spot and if you know how to apply it correctly, it can help hide a multitude of things. It's got an amazing consistency, a little certainly goes a long way, and I love the ease of use. It doesn't feel cakey or heavy on the skin and is completely worth the slightly high price tag. That photo of me? It shows the wonder of the product. You can't see my many hormonal blemishes, baggy eyes from too-little sleep, or unnecessary redness. Go try it, you'll thank yourself!
Michaela P.
Aliceville
Review for: jane iredale Corrective Colors, 0.28 oz. more...
Great color corrector! If you aren’t sure what colors cancel out other colors, it is labeled on the inside of the compact! Smooth & creamy consistency concealer. Along with corrective colors, it even comes with a neutral concealer to mask the colored concealer. Great palette for color corrections.
Kaleigh K.
Nice texture and coverage but doesn't come with a green for redness which makes this palette not worth it for me. You need a mix of everything if you want to market something as. Color correcting palette
Samantha P.
Jane has great products I work with them everyday in the salon! This cover up has everything you need, if you're cover dark circles, bruising, redness, even tattoos! I love this product!
Teresa W.
Walker, LA
I love this product. You get all of the colors you need to cover anything. I use this for under eye circles and it works beautifully. The formula is just the right amount of creaminess (not too oily or too dry)
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
This stuff is amazing! I was the model for a tattoo cover up demonstration and this was one of the products used.
jennifer m.
Largo, FL
This color correcting palette is awesome. It really does work! Blends nicely too
Este corretivo é bom?
Bárbara N.
There reseller of this concealer in Brazil?