Jane Iredale Circle Delete Concealer uploaded by Liv S.Jane Iredale Circle Delete Concealer uploaded by somebody n.Jane Iredale Circle Delete Concealer uploaded by Diana G.

BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

As light and silky as this concealer is, you ll be thrilled to see how well it conceals.  It nourishes the eye area, too with beneficial ingredients including Vitamin K. Product not tested on animals.

• Does it contains parabens?1 Answers
  • Does this work well to cover dark circles? Does it crease?3 Answers
Jane Iredale Circle Delete Concealer
  • "pros: peach shade is good at color correcting dark circles, creamy, easy to blend in, does not contain talc, mostly natural ingredients cons: oily, definitely needs powder best if applied with fingers or by buffing. " in 3 reviews
Chaela S.
This concealer is great! I love how there are two colors in one set. There are two different sets. If you own both, you could potentially have four shades for all seasons! This product conceals and lasts all day!
Amber P.
Can't live without circle/delete #2. I love to even use it on my upper lip! Great coverage while not creasing in the lines
Summer L.
Conyers, GA
Review for: Yellow more...
It covers any dark circles that you may have, it is awesome! It last pretty much all day, unless you swear it off.
somebody n.
Review for: 2 Peach more...
This is a great natural-looking concealer!
I apply it with my fingers under my eyes on top of my face moisturizer. This melts and blends with the skin, with no drying or flaking effect. I am very fair with normal-dry skin and circle/delete #2 is a good match.
There's also no harmful-harsh chemical ingredients. I have been using this product for almost 5 years now and still give it 5 stars!!
Aija P.
Review for: Yellow more...
Ooo, this one is a keeper. has a fabulous glow to it when you apply it, smells
like a candy- has two shades included, glides sooo easy, and has no bad chemicals inside. Will buy again and again
Hettie M.
North East
Although i mix the concealers to match me just fine, it wears off too fast and makes my mascara smudge for some reason. Within a few hours my face looks oily,pale and tired. It is very greasy. I wasn't happy and wouldn't rely on this product again.
X L.
Pros: peach shade is good at color correcting dark circles, creamy, easy to blend in, does not contain talc, mostly natural ingredients
Cons: oily, definitely needs powder
Best if applied with fingers or by buffing.
Laura B.
Does this work well to cover dark circles? Does it crease?
Does it contains parabens?

Amazon