Jane Iredale Circle Delete Concealer uploaded by Liv S.Jane Iredale Circle Delete Concealer uploaded by somebody n.Jane Iredale Circle Delete Concealer uploaded by Diana G.

BY JANE IREDALE

Descriptions:

As light and silky as this concealer is, you ll be thrilled to see how well it conceals.  It nourishes the eye area, too with beneficial ingredients including Vitamin K. Product not tested on animals.

• Does it contains parabens?1 Answers
  • Does this work well to cover dark circles? Does it crease?3 Answers
Jane Iredale Circle Delete Concealer
  • "pros: peach shade is good at color correcting dark circles, creamy, easy to blend in, does not contain talc, mostly natural ingredients cons: oily, definitely needs powder best if applied with fingers or by buffing. " in 3 reviews
Lisa B.
Review for: Peach more...
I love the creamy texture to this concealer. It has skincare built into the product, so it treats and covers. This is best used for user eye areas since it is a very moisturizing product-not for pimples. I do also use it on the area around my mouth since it moisturizes and brightens.
Mallory C.
Review for: Yellow more...
If you haven’t used this as an under eye concealer then you need to set up your game girls! First off right off the bat it smells like cucumbers which is so refreshing in the mornings! I use it every day and it lasts forever too!
Cheyanna S.
Review for: Peach more...
I have to say that this creases terribly on me. It also just moves around a lot in general if I layer it. I have to make sure that I only use the tiniest amount. It would be a good option for those who don't have a lot to cover. The salmon side is great for color-correcting my purple-ish hereditary undereye circles. The lighter side is too light for my skintone and since this doesn't sit well on my skin, doesn't blend well into my skintone. I can make this work if I moisturize my face and undereyes really well but I won't be repurchasing. I do have to say that I reach for this for the gym because I feel better about sweating or going into the sauna with this on my face as opposed to something more irritating or chemical-laden. Jane Iredale products are amazing for sensitive skin.
Elizabeth M.
Tempe, AZ
This concealer is amazing. As I have gotten older those pesky dark circles appeared. This is the only concealer I have used (and I have used a lot) that has actually covered them. It also works wonders at covering blemishes too. It's healthy for my skin and that just makes it better. It goes on smoothly and doesn't crease if you set it with powder. For dark circles you put on the darker color first, then add the lighter color on top. Voila! No more raccoon eyes. Blemishes are best covered if you mix both colors together. I apply it using the Jane Iredale Camouflage Brush. Super easy and works amazing.
Dana K.
Oxford, OH
I love this concealer so much! I love the two colors, so you can mix and blend for the perfect shade for you. Previously I would end up buying one concealer for summer and one for winter, however the two colors of this concealer solved that issue! Although not as full coverage as I would hope in terms of blemishes, it definitely does the trick for under eye circles. Also, Jane Iredale products per usual don't make my typically sensitive skin have any negative reactions. I love jane ordeal products and especially this concealer.
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Review for: Yellow more...
LOVE this concealer so much. It corrects darkness under your eyes like nothing I've ever purchased before. Much more effective then other brands in my opinion. My skin is light and very dry and I don't have any issues with this creasing or coming off throughout the day.
Jacie S.
This is a great concealer to use when hiding dark spots and pimples! However, you would need to blend in the foundation really well because the shades are a bit lighter than you expect, even the darker tint. I have medium shade skin tone so i need to blend more foundation to cover up the concealer.
nano p.
I like this product, although I feel this product is very creamy this make my wrinkles more obvious I tend to crease a lot more with this product. I think this product would be great for younger women
Britni H.
St Louis Park, MN
Can't say enough about this amazing concealer! I use it under my eyes and to help contour my face. This is the only concealer I've found that will last all day and not feel cakey on your face.
Nicole M.
Townsend, MA
This is probably the best under eye concealer I have ever used. Blend it under your eye and top it with jane erydales pressed or loose mineral powder and you can't even tell what was there.
Laura B.
Does this work well to cover dark circles? Does it crease?
Does it contains parabens?