jane iredale Botanical Brush Cleaner™

Botanical Brush Cleaner™

Where is the cheapest place to buy this item?
How much is this & where can it be found?
Start your review of jane iredale Botanical Brush Cleaner™!
Bobbyjo S.
Azle
jane iredale Botanical Brush Cleaner™ uploaded by Bobbyjo S.
This is  jane iredale’s Botanical Brush Cleaner I bought this product after reading the Influenster article on how and when you should clean your make up brushes. This brush cleaner was highly recommended. The article said that after you sprayed your brush with it that you only had to wipe your brush back and fourth across a paper towel a few times and your brush would be clean. I found this claim to be untrue. I had to spray my brush down several times and spend 5 to 10 mins wiping it across a paper towel for the brush to get clean, and even then my brushes are still stained with color from my make up. I also had to use 1/4 of the bottle just to clean 5 brushes. That is a lot of product to use when you are dropping $20 a bottle! The claim about it being quick drying is true. It was dry and ready to go again in less than 5 mins. The smell of this product is very pleasant. It smells like fresh citrus. Overall this product was not half bad. I felt like it did most of what it claimed to do. However, I will have to think long and hard about purchasing it again. #brushcleaner #brush #cleaner #makeupbrush #janeiredale #influenster #article #clean #brushes Don't forget to not only follow me here on Influenster, but also on Instagram @bobbyjosanchez for more beauty reviews and content
Morgan R.
Hampstead, NC
jane iredale Botanical Brush Cleaner™ uploaded by Morgan R.
jane iredale Botanical Brush Cleaner™ uploaded by Morgan R.
Lovely, natural scent! This brush cleaner is great for cleaning natural fiber makeup brushes. I LOVE that this product is NOT tested on animals. Surprisingly, this makes a great big repellant spray and we have several bottles for that very purpose. It smells way better than the chemical-filled brands. There are a lot of grapefruit natural oils but smells more fresh and citrusy than just solely grapefruit.jane iredale Botanical Brush Cleaner™
Jennifer M.
Purchased at: Dermstore
I had such high hopes for the jane iredale Botanical Brush Cleaner after failed successes with brush cleaners from Sephora. This did not clean at all. I sprayed the cleaner onto my Charlotte Tilbury Retractable Bronzer Brush and then I swiped the bristles onto a towel — although the powder did transfer to the towel, the powder also very much remained on the brush head, too.
Brenda T.
Minneapolis, MN
It works really well for quick brush clean-up and is so easy to use because it comes with a spray nozzle. It has been gentle on my brushes and has lasted a really long time, so even though it's a bit expensive, it's a good value. The only thing I'm taking one star off for is that it is really heavily scented. It's a pleasant citrus scent, but it really hangs around on my brushes, which can be overwhelming when applying makeup.
Aspyn A.
Clearfield, UT
I got this from one of my school makeup kits and I freaking love it! I actually love this entire brand but this cleaner works really well and smells good!
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Great brush cleaner. Has a wonderful scent that you can actually handle after using the spray.
Ashley E.
As a makeup artist, I absolutely love this quick spray brush cleaner and my clients love its fresh scent too! This completely cleans my brushes, even crazy pigment will come right off with a few spritz of this miracle liquid! I have one for personal use as well and it's a must have for quick brush cleaning!
Nicole G.
Jersey City, NJ
THE best brush cleaner on the market. Hands down. It smells AMAZING, it's easy to use, and it's reasonably priced
Danielle R.
Austin, TX
I love this brush cleaner. It’s disinfectant and is perfect for my sensitive skin. Smells amazing, too! I try to use it every time I use a brush, but if you’re only using the brushes on your own skin, once a week or twice a month is sufficient, too! My skin is just more sensitive than most!
Tracy S.
Haughton, LA
Natural and smells good and cleans brushes well without causing breakage and clumps. Is light and cleans well