Jane Iredale Botanical Brush Cleaner uploaded by yasmin b.

BY JANE IREDALE #67 in Makeup Tool Cleaners

Descriptions:

Enhance the performance and prolong the life of your makeup brushes. Dissolves the buildup of grime, makeup and oil. Ideal for cleaning natural and synthetic brushes when you don t have time to wash them and wait for them to dry. No ingredients that may cause skin sensitivities or shorten the life of the brush. In a base of quick-drying alcohol and witch hazel, enhanced with grapefruit oil and seaweed extracts. Ingredients add to the anti-microbial potency of the formula as well as condition the brush hairs themselves Botanical Brush Cleaner.

Ashley P.
As a makeup artist, I absolutely love this quick spray brush cleaner and my clients love its fresh scent too! This completely cleans my brushes, even crazy pigment will come right off with a few spritz of this miracle liquid! I have one for personal use as well and it's a must have for quick brush cleaning!
Candace R.
I really like the Botanical Brush Cleaner. In order to really get a good clean from my full coverage makeup I had to use almost daily but I really liked how soft it left my brushes. I would recommend.
yasmin b.
santa clara
I give this a four just because the smell is wonderful it just a super potent smell that it can get overwhelming if you spray to much of it all at once. It cleans the brushes right away and cleans them well. It does have a conditioner so it won’t make your brushes ruff in anyway. Overall a good product.
Shannon P.
This product is a must if you're a spa or salon carrying the line and you need that in between clean throughout the day. Or if you're a freelance artist. At home use if you don't mind the cost is great too.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Great brush cleaner. Has a wonderful scent that you can actually handle after using the spray.
Angie W.
Grafton
This brush cleanser is amazing! It is great for makeup artists to carry in their kits. It smells great and dries quickly.
Nicole G.
Jersey City, NJ
THE best brush cleaner on the market. Hands down. It smells AMAZING, it's easy to use, and it's reasonably priced
Makala M.
Roy, UT
Has a very interesting smell, reminds me of my grandma. Works very well when it comes to cleaning my brushes.
Melissa H.
Indiana
Smells so good! Does a nice job of cleaning brushes between applications and doesn’t tear up my brushes
Lundyn H.
Saint Anthony, ID
Works super well on all my brushes! It leaves my brushes clean, smelling good, and also soft!